Morning Before Detention

I seriously hope you guys enjoy this story! I really enjoy writing it. Thank you for all the support on this story! Buh~Bye! ~ Madi

"Lucky?" "Yeah, Jack?" Jack walked into the kitchen holding the plates and glasses in his hands. "When ye get done with dishes come to the bedroom." Jack yawned, rubbing his eyes. (Bug, shut the fuck up.) I finished the dishes and walked into he bedroom. Jacks on his back, flipping through the TV channels. I go into the closet and get my pjs. I go into the bathroom and change. After I brush my hair and my teeth. I walk back into the room ot hear the TV playing. Jack's sleeping. I smile as I turn down the volume and walk to his side of the bed. He's laying on his back with his arms thrown over his face. I smile as I kiss his cheek to see a smile and a light pink blush cross his face. I walk to the other side of the bed and lay down.. Shortly after listening to the quiet TV I fell asleep. I woke up around 6:35 am. I tried to move but something was holding me. I open my eyes to see Jacks chest. I smile as I hear his steady heartbeat. When I tried to move I heard it beat faster. As if he were scared I would leave him. I loosen his grip on me without waking him up. I remembered we had detention today 9:30 am. Today's February 9th. Only 5 more days. I got out of the bed and walked into the closet. I pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. If I'm going to be stuck in a room for 8 hours, I'm gonna be comfortable. I threw those on and dug through Jacks clothes. I found a pair of black sweatpants with a pink under armour shirt. Jack is a boy but pink is the most manly color in the world. I smiled as I walked back into the room, to see Jack still sleeping. His green hair messy and thrown across his face. His mouth a gap, breathing in and out through his mouth. I lay his clothes on the bed and go downstairs into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to remember Jack had no fuckin food. I sighed as I grabbed a post-it note and a sharpie. 'Be back soon! Went to the store! ~ Lucky'. I stuck it to his recording room door to make sure he found it. I opened the door and walked out. I came back about an hour later. Now it was 7:40 am. I walk into the apartment to see Jack standing next to his door , trying to read the note. He moved back and fourth trying to read it. Finally he gave up and walked into the kitchen to see me putting things away. "I think I need glasses." He chuckled. I handed him 2 glasses. He laughed. I smiled as I made us eggs for breakfast. Once we were done eating, Jack went upstairs and took a shower. He came downstairs in the clothes I laid out. "Really!?" He chuckled. I smiled. It was 8:50 am. "Guess we should get going." Jack nodded as we walked out the door.