Chapter Seven

So... I didn't know what to name this! I don't know! But anyway! I hope you guys like this story! Buh~Bye! ~ Madi art work is by BlazingFire7 go check out her sketch book!

Jack and I didn't even look at Mr. Scar, or anyone for that fact. We put the passes on is desk and returned to our seats. We looked at each other then down at our work. I hate Math. I don't understand it. I was stuck on a problem. I didn't want to raise my hand. Jack saw me struggling and put his hand on my arm. "Hey. Want help?" His soft voice asked. I nodded my head. I didn't understand what the fuck we were doing. Jack moved himself beside my desk and kneeled next to it. "So, you multiply-" He was cut off by Mr. Scar staring at us. "Excuse me, Mr. McLoughlin. What are you doing?" He stared Jack dead in the eyes. "I am helping Lucky understand the lesson, Sir." Jack was being real snotty. I could hear it in his voice. "(Y/N), why didn't you raise your hand?!" Mr. Scar started to raise his voice. Before I could answer for myself, Jack did for me. "Because she's to embarrassed how you humiliated our love. You disrespected us. So, she doesn't want to talk to ye. And if ye embarrass her again, or don't help her do somethin'... you... are... going... to have... a... Bad Time." Jack said sternly still kneeling next to me. Mr. Scar didn't back off. "Mr. McLoughlin, are you of the age of 18?" Jack looked at me with a smile. "As a matter a fact, yesterday was my 18th birthday.(February 7th is Jack's real birthday. 2 days after mine!) I celebrated it with my girlfriend. I am legally 18. Do you have a problem, Mr. Scar?" Holy...Shit... Jack! Everyone watched in awe as Jack walked and sat on the edge of my desk. (Author= SQUEEZE THE ASS! XD!) Jack stood in front of me protectively. While he sat there I rubbed his back. Mr. Scar walked up to Jack and I with a detention slip. Jack took it and smiled. "Why thank you, Sir!" I giggled as his voice had a shit ton of sarcasm in it. Everyone in the class started to shout "OHH!" I laughed at the stupidity of my class. Welp. Jack and I have a detention to serve on Saturday. Jack went back to his seat and continued his work. I knew he was kinda mad. When I looked over at his desk. His fist were clenched. The bandages he was trying to hide, were soaked in blood. It almost started to drip. The bell rang. Yay. Only 3 more shit periods. Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies. I absolutely love Language Arts because I can write to my hearts content. I love Science because 'Space, it's so beautiful. The elegance, the story of why. I love Space. Oh That's So Cool!' (Jay, you know who you are! XD) Before I left the room, I felt warmth touch my waist. I breathe in to smell Jack's cologne. It smelt amazing. I turned to face My Punk. "hi. Are you okay? I'm sorry for getting you a detention." He apologized. He didn't do anything wrong. "Don't apologize. The detention just means I get to spend time with you. My Punk."