Movie Night

Here ya go! Buh~Bye! ~ Madi

Surprisingly that worked! When I tried blending in it actually looked good! When I changed into the vending machine some cans and bottles fell in front of me. "WHERE ARE YOU?" Jack has walked passed me so many times! "NEVER GONNA TELL! You might want to hurry! You only got a minuet left!" I laughed as I watched Jack's frustration change into laughter as he saw me. There was a pause between us. "Uh-Oh..." He shot and killed me. "YOU! You were that!" I was laughing when Jack walked up to me and made me stand. He sat himself in the chair and had me sit back down on his lap. "Hey, Baby. What's up?" I asked softly. What is he doing? "Just staring at my beautiful Geek." He chuckled. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me towards him. "I'm not beautiful. Now you on the other hand... You are interesting... Absolutely astonishing." I placed my hand on his cheek and rubbed my thumb against it. Jack is absolutely amazing. Sean William McLoughlin. Even though people at school see him as a jerk or a dick. I see him as a kind. generous, lovable person who would do anything for the people he loves. He's my Punk and I love every bit. I want to see if I can come up with a nickname for him... Umm... "So, Lucky. What do you wanna do now? Since you're kinda flooded and stuck here with me?" Jack said as he turned away from me and blushed. "How about we watch a scary movie?" I said brightly I love scary movies..even if I get nightmares... "OKAY!" Jack said pushing me off of him. When I did get off of him he stood up. When he did he wrapped his arm around my waist only to throw me over his shoulder. Now my stomach was facing his bicep. "Jack! You're really strong! I weigh 105 lbs!" I shouted laughing. "I lift 300 lbs at the gym!" He started to run down the stairs only to throw me onto the couch. He ran into the kitchen. A few moments later I hear popping coming from the kitchen. "Jack? Are you making popped corn?" I started to walk to the kitchen having it smell like a movie theater. "Yep! I love popped corn!" He shouted. "Oh! Do you have candy or something sweet?" I asked opening a cupboard. "OF COURSE! I LIVE OFF SUGAR! Shits in the fidge!" I opened the fridge and pulled out the bottle of Coca-Cola. I walked past Jack to get cups. I am only 5 feet 4 inches. I am pretty short. "Hey..Um.. Jack? Can ya grab me 2 glasses?" "Sure!"Jack walked over to me. Instead of moving me out of the way, he loomed over my head. Reaching his arms above my head. As he backed down he grabbed my ass. I gasped. He chuckled. "JACK!" I was blushing a deep red now. "What? He grabbed the bowl of popped corn and headed to the living room. I popped open the soda bottle and put ice in the glasses. I filled the glasses and walked into the living room. Jack was laid out on the couch...with no shirt on... "*Cough* Um... Jack...?" He looked down at his chest then back at me. My face was bright pink. "Like what ya see?" He placed a hand over his head. "Actually, yes..." I put my head down to the ground. "Get over here!" Jack grabbed the glasses out of my hands, placing them on the table. He pulled himself up and made me sit on his lap. "Hi, Jack." He smiled as he laid back down with me in his arms. The movie started. Here and there Jack would rain kisses on my face. About 30 minuets into the movie Jack started to get up. "Babe? Where ya goin'?" I sat up as he left to his room. He came out with a bright green shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. "Well. I know it wouldn't be comfortable to sleep in jeans and a bra... So, I decided to be a nice boyfriend and let you sleep in something of mine." I looked over to the clock which read 10:30 pm. "Okay. Thank you." I grabbed the shirt and shorts out of his hands. I went into the bathroom to change. To be completely honest, Guys have comfortable clothes, plus they don't have to wear a bra. I threw on the clothes Jack had given me. I walked out of the bathroom. I had my hair up in a messy bun and the tee shirt was pulled back with a pony tail. The tee shirt and shorts actually fit really well. "Hey, don't you look comfy!" He said walking up to me. "Yeah! Thanks, these actually fit really well. What size are you?" Jack blushed when I asked. "My shoe size is an 1/2. My shirt size is a medium. My pants are a size 5. I am a tiny 18 year old. Also I'm only 5 feet 11 inches." Jack blushed as he put his head to the ground. "my shoe size is a 8 1/2. My shirt is a medium. My pants are a size 5. I am a tiny 17 year old. I am only 5 feet 4 inches." I lifted Jacks head up with my fingers. "You are perfect in everyway possible." I looked him in the eyes. "You are perfect for me." I kissed his soft lips. "I love you, Sean." I mumbled in between our lips. I could feel a grin cross his lips. "I love you too, (Y/N)" He's My Punk. We separated for air. "How about we get to bed. It's almost 11 pm." Jack wrapped his arms around my waist. "I don't have an extra bed. Are you okay with sleeping in my bed?"

SUPER LONG CHAPTER! HOLY! ~ Madi