Chapter 42: Sex God begging for a sex toy

"Sit down." my dad said as I opened the door to the house. I stood at the door staring at him and Catherine, and then shut the door behind me. I walked over to the kitchen table and sat across from Catherine, then stared at my dad. "We're going to discuss this as a family." he started off with. I raised an eyebrow. 

"Discuss what, exactly?" I asked a little unsure I wanted him to answer. 

"You know what Emma, the baby." he stated without breaking eye contact with me. I was expecting Catherine to go off on me and tell me what a horrible daughter I was and how I was such a slut for getting pregnant at the age of eighteen, but she was silent. No expression was on her face, the only thing I picked up from her was that she wanted me to talk. 

"I thought you and I already talked about everything." I challenged. Why did he want Catherine here? 

"Even though you and your mother are not in a good spot right now she's still your mother. There's nothing you can do to change that, I want you to make up and try to bring back the love we all had before everything fell apart. Catherine has agreed to try and be a better mother, as long as you will let her." he explained. I nodded because I wasn't sure what I wanted to say yet. 

"I apologize for what I said to you that night, I was in the wrong and I know that. I never wanted anything to happen to you, but it's clear that I can't stop you from making your own decisions. Also, I can't judge you and Mason based off of Charles and I." she started off. My eyes widened slightly as she spoke those words, I never thought she would actually apologize. "Can you please tell me what you want to do? I'll support any decision you decide to make." she said with listening ears. 

"I'm keeping the baby, and Mason said he wanted to raise the baby with me. But...things are still a little complicated with us. Since I left for the two months...he hasn't been in a good place. But I'm willing to wait for him, since he waited for me." I explained. 

"What about school?" she asked. 

"I talked to the principle today and she said that I was done with all the work and I passed all my classes, all I have to do is go in for testing and I'll get my diploma." I said with a slight smile. They both looked pleased and that made me feel a little better about everything but I had to face reality. This wasn't going to be easy, I had to be ready. 

"Are you going to go to college and get a babysitter? Or are you going to take a year off?" she asked. 

"I'm going to take a year off, I think. I haven't applied to any colleges, it's probably too late to get accepted to anyone." I said unsure. The truth was that I didn't want Mason to take a year off because of the baby, so I was going to do it. College was never such a big thing for me. I knew I wanted to go but not right after high school, I'll be happy to have a break. 

"Okay, I understand. As for financial issues your father won't be the only one helping, I will too. We both have enough money to spare and I want to be involved with my grandchild." I nodded as she spoke. We continued this conversation for about two hours when I started to feel nauseous. I had to excuse myself and threw up a little and went to lay in bed. A few hours passed and there was a knock on my door. 

"Come in." I said as I sat up. The door opened and Mason stood there for a second like he saw a ghost. Probably afraid that I wasn't going to be here when he got back from school. "Hey." I said. He gave me a slight smile as he walked in and closed the door behind him. 

"Hey, how are you doing?" he asked as he sat down on my bed. He looked down to see a trashcan right next to my bed and gave me a concerned look. 

"I'm fine, the trashcan is here because I have morning sickness, and I didn't want to go to the bathroom." I explained. He nodded and looked like he understood. We were silent for a few seconds before he got a serious look on his face. I blinked a couple times and took a deep breath. 

"Can we talk?" he asked unsure what I would say. 

"As long as it's not about Amanda or Lucy, then yes. I rather not discuss who the father of Amanda's baby is or the fact that Lucy was my sister right now." I clarified. He nodded in agreeance.

"Okay fine, let's talk about Rachael." he said with a tone I couldn't place. I wanted to throw up just by hearing her name. "I regret sleeping with her, time after time, but I couldn't stop. It was like she was my escape from reality. A reality I didn't want to be in." he tried to explain. Him sleeping with her, and others, was partly my fault. I took a loving caring guy and broke him. 

"Tell her it's over. I want you to be in my and the baby's life, but I will not tolerate someone like her in my life. If you don't get her to leave, I will, and you'll never see your baby." I said in such a serious tone that I barley recognized it. My sudden change surprised Mason as well, his eyes widened and he looked down as if he was heartbroken. I wanted to take it back, but my mouth remained shut. 

"Okay, I understand. I will." was all he said as he left my room. I wasn't sure if I made the right choice in words, but at least I told him how I felt. 

Mason's P.O.V

I made my way up to Rachael's house once again, and hoped it would be the last. The last time I saw her was when I shoved her against the wall after seeing her do the same to Emma, I wonder how happy she might be with me right about now. I took a deep breath and knocked on her door and waited for it to open. About a minute later she opened the door in her bra and short shorts. I instantly looked down and I could practically hear her devilish grin. "What's wrong Mason? Never seen me with a bra on? Oh that's right, you always take it off without a second thought." she joked. 

With my head still down I shook my head to what I was about to do. I lifted my head and pushed her back into her house and shut the door behind me and stared back at the ground. "Go put some clothes on." I demanded. She chuckled a little and put her hands on her hips. 

"Why, it's not like you haven't seen it before." she pointed out. 

"That's not the point..." I tried to explain it but no words were coming to mind. I lifted my head and looked her dead in the eyes. "I came over to tell you that whatever we had, is over." I said with a straight face. I had no idea why but my eyes kept wanting to travel down to her chest, but I didn't want to. I fought that urge as I waited for her response. 

"What we had? Over? Oh Mason, you really think that it's over?" she asked in an alluring voice. She started to walk closer to me and I walked away down the hall way towards her stairs. I paused there and turned round. She stared at me with hypnotizing eyes. "Let's face it Mason, you're a sex God begging for me to be your sex toy." she stated as she walked passed me, up the stairs and into her room. I stood there for a few seconds not knowing what to do. I grunted as I made my way to her room. As soon as I got in the room, her bra was off and she was staring right at me, like she knew that I would follow her. 

"You're right. I am a sex God that's begging for a sex toy." I said as I walked closer to her and leaned in for a rough kiss. I pushed her back onto her bed as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her shorts and underwear off to completely expose her. She gasped a little as I stood up and pulled my zipper down. She turned on her stomach and I grabbed her waist. I rammed myself into her over and over again and fed off of her moaning. 

"That's right, punish me Mason. Use me. I am nothing but a sex toy to you." she said in between moans. The old Mason would never do this to Emma. 

But the old Mason was dead.