Chapter 30: Alive

That night I couldn't sleep. I kept hearing my parents fighting and it hurt me to hear my father so emotional. He was the one who was hurt the most. I was selfish to think that I was the only one hurting from this divorcee.  There was nothing I could do to help them though, what was done, was done. I can't change the past.  It was around one in the morning when I was fed up. I didn't want to lay in the dark and listen to my parents fight. I reached for my phone, turned the brightness down, and texted Mason. 

Hey, you awake? A minute or so later I got a response. 

Yeah, why are you up this late?

I can't sleep, what are you doing up this late?

Same, sorry sassy pants. :)

Lol, King Jackass. Wanna come over and distract me from my parents? This time it took a couple minutes before I got a response, which scared me a little.

Sure, but my mom can't find out, she'll flip. Be over in 5.

Ok :p

I listened to my parents fight a little bit more. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that I'm not in the wrong here, that you are?" my father's voice rang through the house. I was surprised the neighbors haven't called the cops yet. 

"Don't act all innocent Charles. You are as much to blame as I am for this divorce." My mother's voice snapped back. 

"What did I do?!" he yelled. 

"You were always in love with Kelly, even after she turned you down and I was pregnant with your child! I always knew that you would never love me the way you loved her." she said, it sounded like she was crying. She had feelings? They were silent for a few seconds, and for a second I thought they might have killed each other. 

"I abandoned my feelings for her the second I found out you were pregnant. I locked my feelings away so that I could be there for you and our daughter, but apparently that wasn't good enough for you. We both agreed that the moment when our marriage wasn't working, we would talk things out, like adults. But what do you do? You go and sleep with another man just to hurt my feelings!" he yelled. I could tell he definitely was crying. 

I put my hands over my ears, trying to block out their voices, but instead I heard Jerome's and Nadia's. "Why?! Because you should know how I've felt this entire time. I blamed myself for her death and no matter what anyone said, it never helped. And now, you're going to feel the same way I do. At least I won't be alone in all this pain and suffering." 

I closed my eyes tighter, but Nadia's face was still plain as day. "He doesn't love you Emma. He just sees you as his sex toy, and he's a sex god. All of the King boys are the same. Maybe not Nathaniel or David yet but their time will come soon enough." 

I felt someone touch my arm and I jerked as I opened my eyes and moved my hands from my ears. It was Mason, looking concerned as ever. "He doesn't love you Emma. He just sees you as his sex toy, and he's a sex god."

I fringed at that thought as Mason sat down on my bed. "Emma what's wrong?" he asked. I stared at him with my mouth ajar. I didn't know what to say to explain that I still heard Jerome and Nadia in my head, and it didn't help that my parents were fighting constantly. 

"Do you love me?" I blurted out. I didn't mean to say that, I just did. He stared at me with concern but with something else. It was dark in my room, so I could barley see his face in front of me. 

"Yes Emma, I love you with every inch of my body. It pains me to see you this way, what can I do to help?" he asked putting his hand on my left cheek and started to caress my face. His hand sent so many feelings into my body. That was the moment that I knew what I had to do. I had to prove Nadia wrong. It was the only way to shut her up. I reached up and brought his mouth down on mine. 

He was a little shocked when I did it but within a few seconds he was kissing me back, gently at first. He climbed into bed, on top of me, and kissed me more deeply. Something felt different this time. We've made out before, but not this intense. It was like before we knew our boundaries, but now...it's like we tore down the walls stopping us. How far was he going to go? How far was I going to go?

All the way.

Deep down I knew that this was the night. If I ever wanted to shut up Nadia's voice in my head, I would have to know. Did Mason love me like he said? He stop kissing me and all was silent besides our breathing. My parents started to argue in the distance, but their voices started to fade. All I could hear was the desire between Mason and I. He took his shirt off and I reached up to touch his abs, but he grabbed my hands and pinned me down. I wasn't afraid at all, I was thrilled. 

"If at any moment, you want to stop, say the word and I will. We don't have to do anything you don't want to." he said in a rough but gentle voice. I laid there with his blue eyes staring at me. 

"What if I don't want you to stop? Would that be okay?" I asked, trying to sound sexy. I had to stop myself from laughing because I didn't want to ruin the mood. He smiled. 

"If it's what you want." he said before he turned the table on me, making me on top of him. I laughed a little and leaned down to kiss him on the mouth. Things escalated fast when he pulled us into a sitting position. He helped me pull my shirt off and started to undo my bra strap. Every chance I got, I kissed him with a passion I couldn't control. I pulled his pants off and he pulled my shorts off. Before I knew it we were both naked in each other's arms. 

I've never seen him naked before, and he's never seen me naked. I suddenly started to blush, and tried my best to stop. "You're absolutely beautiful. I am the luckiest man alive" he said which made me turn even more red. I lost myself in his arms, and when he pushed himself inside of me, I never felt so alive in my life. I bit down on my lip so I wouldn't make any noise, but I couldn't help myself. A few moans here and there managed to get out. Once I was on top, I managed to get him to moan quite a few times. 

I never knew this is what it felt like to have sex. I thought it would be different somehow, more perverted. But somehow this didn't feel wrong, it felt right. I was exhausted and was losing track of time, the next thing I knew, we were done and I was in his arms. I didn't want anything else in this world. If I were to die right now, I would have no regrets. Everyone's voice was silent in my head. I was at peace for once in a long time. "I love you, Mason." I said closing my eyes. 

He rubbed my back, which sent chills up my spine. "I love you too." he said kissing my shoulders and neck. Just when I thought nothing could go wrong, I saw my door slightly open. My parents stood in the doorway and once they saw that I was not alone, they completely freaked out.