Faster than Rosaline could comprehend the tip of Antoinette's heeled shoe slammed into her cheek whipping her head to the side. She groaned as pain seared the left side of her face and she tasted blood.

Antoinette inspected her captive as she whimpered upon the ground and watched as her cheek slowly began to swell up. The other side already was by one of her men's hands leaving the girl looking similar to a chipmunk. She gave the girl a little of her blood while she was passed out to stop the bleeding in her legs only and made sure everything else was left so that she was still in pain.
Looking down to the saliva at her shoes her upper lip lifted in disgust and disapproval. Looking back to the human she smirked. 'It seems as though she isn't as feisty as I thought she actually was. She only needed to be reprimanded.'

"Do you know why you are here?" Antoinette repeated her question only to have no reply. She bent over her captive.

Slap!

She relished in the slight burn of her hand as Rose cried out as her head whipped to the other side. The sound echoed throughout the room.

"Let me tell you why you are here then since I'm assuming that you don't."

"I'm guessing that I'm here because you are a psychotic bîtch in every sense of the word?"
Rosaline's voice was barely a whisper but Antoinette's sensitive ears picked up on it. She plastered a fake smile to her face ignoring the humans words.

"You are here because you seem to not know the concept of staying away from things that don't belong to you. Rhyvos is my mate. And you dared to think and act as if you had the right to be all over what is mine. Did your whore of a mother never teach you?"

"And this is the part where you kill me like you did with his last pet right?" Her captive scoffed looking back into Antoinette's eyes. The girl is to arrogant, she decided yet she could here the slight tremor in her voice when she mentioned her mother.

"No."
She snapped her fingers and two of the three men that Rosaline last saw came out of the shadows and straight to her. 'There goes my question as to what happened to those two guys who were under my spell' she thought as she watched one of them head her way looking back to his normal self. The two men untied her hands as Antoinette picked up the lantern and they carried her backwards to what she could not see but she heard the sound of chains moving. Looking to her right she watched as one of the guys shackled one set onto her wrist and her breath caught. She looked to her left to see the other doing the same. She pulled on the chains that were connected to opposite walls and felt as her legs were kicked out from underneath her forced to go to her knees. She bit her lip through the pain and looked up to Antoinette who came to stand in front of her.
"I was going to have my men kill you but I've now decided to have a little fun."

Antoinette sat the lantern down and lifted her hand showing off her nails. Rosaline stared at it blankly until the nails formed into long claws as sharp as knifes. She gasped and tried to back away.

"I'm going to torture you first and then when I feel like it, I'll kîll you." She moved her hand where the tip of her index finger traced over Rosaline's forehead. "How about I start with a lesson on how to be respectful? Or a punishment for being disobedient?" Antoinette's clawed finger traced down her cheek  across her jawline and down to her neck. "Where should I begin?" Antoinette looked her over as if she was actually thinking about it and Rosaline grounded her teeth trying to lean away from the sharpened end.

"All of this because of jealousy, Antoinette?" She glared at the selfish woman through tear-filled eyes. "You want to kill me, a girl kidnapped from her family to become a slave to the king of werewolf's, all because you have low self-esteem? I'm just a normal human girl! You are a werewolf! The two of you are engaged so he clearly loves you. You don't need to kill me. Please. I don't even want him."
Yes, Rosaline's last resort is begging.