Calum || Savannah

"Finally uploaded" I mumble to myself as my new cover is uploaded to YouTube.

I have been singing and posting videos on YouTube for a year now. I love to sing, my inspiration is Daniel J. He is beyond talented. I watch as the view sky rocket on my new vid. The comments blow up with questions. The first one that catches my eye is do you have a twitter? I do but I don't use it that much anymore.

I shrug it off and decide to send them my twitter username. I check my twitter to see who wanted to follow me. As my twitter finally loads my notifications are blowing up. I see tweets saying how do you know @Calum5SOS?

Who is this Calum guy and why is name all in my notifications. I click on his name, I'm shocked to see he follows me. I look at his tweets and freeze.

"@Calum5SOS - Hey guys go follow @Vanna2025 she is an amazing singer."

He was the one that wanted my twitter username. This is crazy, I creep on his account and find out he is in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. I never heard of them so I decide to YouTube there name. I click on the first video to pop up and that was Heartbreak Girl. I look closely at the guys and find the on that's is Calum.

I spend the rest of the day tweeting this guy named Calum and watching his bands videos. I'm astonished at the amazing talent they have and I would say Calum is the cutest. I learned the other members names were Ashton, Michael and Luke.

As tweeting back and forth to Calum went on all night and half of the morning until I fell asleep.

--------------

I woke up to my phone blowing up, I walked over to my night stand and I saw I had 200 tweet notifications. I looked to see they were mostly from Calum.

"@Calum5SOS : Check your dms @vanna2025."

"@calum5SOS : tweet me back I have big news to tell you @Vanna2025"

I decided to check my dms first, I have 70 and like the tweets they were from Calum.

"Vanna I showed the guys and the managers your YouTube videos and they all agreed with me that you should come on tour and sing with us!"

I drop my phone, but picking it up quickly sending him and message saying I would love too. I notice that he probably has to many dms to keep track of. So I do exactly what he did to me.

"@Vanna2025 : @Calum5SOS check your dms!"

The rest of the day consist of me giving Calum my number and him calling telling me all the details to the plans for me to sing with them. By 12:30 I was on a plane to Australia.

After the long and tiring flight I finally made it to Australia. I looked around the airport, my gaze finally landed on a guy holding a sign that said @Vanna2025. I walked over introducing myself to the man in the nice tux.

He gestured me too the door where I big limo was setting out front. as the he opened the doors I took a seat noticing I wasn't alone.

"Hey Vanna right?" One asked, as I was guessing was Luke. I nodded as he smiled.

I look to see Ashton beside Luke and then Michael sitting facing me with Calum who was wide eyed.

"Hey Calum" I say smiling as he kept eyes on me the whole car ride.

They told me about how they loved my videos and how Calum never shut up about me. I laughed as he cheeks turned a bright red. The limo stopped the doors opened, as soon as they did screams from millions of girls rang in my ears. I just set there as the guys got out.

Calum grabbed my hand and pulled me out with him. I walked into the venue still holding onto Calum's hand. He let go as soon as he realized. Before the show started they went to rehearse and then to the dressing rooms. I just stayed in my own room waiting for my turn to get everything settled.

I followed the boys out till we reached the stage I stayed on the side as they took their spots. Calum grabbed his mike.

"Hey guys I found this beautiful talented girl on YouTube and I invited her down her to sing with us, so guys help me welcome Savannah" I walk out slowly as they crowd goes wild.

I walk over to Calum as he hands his mike to me, his face leans down close to mine.

"Kiss, kiss" the crowd and everyone chants.

Calum hesitates but I grab the back of his neck and force his lips to make contact with mine. Soon enough we are making out in front of everyone.