Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Night hours, I really don't know how to processed everything I've learned from my line but I know deep within me, I already knew what to do it was just tiring – yes, it was indeed tiring that made my eyes shut in instant and let my mind drifted in my dreamless sleep.

Yet I thought so...

DRIP...

CLACK – CLACK –CLACK...

DRIP...

CLACK – CLACK – CLACK...

That's what I hear deep within my dreams. Everything inside were dark and silhouette but I can tell I'm not in my very own body like I was in different persona. I looked at my hands and it was indeed paler than my very own skin and I do have long paled nails too. Good thing there was small pond next to me that made looked what do I looked inside my dream now.

SH*T!

I looked deeply and aside from the silhouette darkness within my dream, I still can tell what do I looked like and it was indeed not me apart maybe from my very own aura.

'Looking at the mirror and see what lies deep within. Call my name and it shall be done.'

I heard a melodic voice that whispered along the wind that brushed through my stone cold skin. I looked around as I listen to the voice within the wind. I centered myself then I saw deep within me a small sparkling light that burning onto my chest. It want to be out.

"Nigrum." I thought within my mind and instant I saw my chest glowed like a moonlight sun at the same time that made me gasped because I never felt this power before.

It was overwhelming power but at the same time it was friendly yet it can be deadly one if it was provoked in the wrong way. Funny but exciting at the same time fearsome because I don't know on how to control both ways; I do have power of being a vampire-witch and now this, the so called Gray Witch or Nigrum.

"Tell me, how could I ever control this two power in one?" I asked myself as I threw myself on the ground and stared at the moonless sky.

'Let thee heart speak for itself then let thee mind balance its way to light or darkness.'

"Nice! Very nice advice. Argh!" I said sarcastically that made me sighed in the end.

I closed my eyes and calmed myself from everything. I don't let anything bothered me and let the music played within my mind. Then I hymned the song My Heart Belongs to You by Hayley Westenra.

Through the window of my soul
All the secrets that I hold
Will be yours to share for always, always

Like a whisper in the wind
The gentle breeze touches my skin
And I know you're with me always, always

As I started hymning it and the lyrics played within my mind, I began to smile as I saw the face of my mate, LJ looking at me lovingly.

I can feel it in the air
The fire that we share
Can only come from deep within

It's a light that burns so bright
It guides you through the night
And leads you to me so find your way back

Even in my deepest dream, I always wanted to be with my mate that made my heart really fluttered even just the thought of hers. I can feel her within me and I know she felt the same way.

(And) hold me, touch me
Let the love come rushing through me
I'm yours with every breath I take
Forever and ever

Hold on, to love
'Cause deep down that's what we're made of
Never let go for my heart's sake
'Cause my heart belongs to you