Chapter 18

[woah! another LJ POV even here? what just happened? oh well, find out]

Chapter 18

Lunarian Jane Wolfang [LJ]

After what happened at the TRINITY's house, I immediately took my mate back to the BH dorm so she could rest well.

When we reached the dorm and her room, I noticed that she was already awake that made me smiled seeing how beautiful she really was. Our eyes kept together until I kissed her forehead that made her drifted back to sleep. When she went back to sleep, I sighed as I stretched both of my body and arms that made me shifted back on being human.

I removed my clothes and took a quick shower then jumped myself to the bed next to Elaine who was sleeping peacefully. Slowly, I felt sleepy too then I'm out.

Elaine Cross

I think it was already late at night because I can definitely tell the night hours and when I shifted my body around my bed, I felt some familiar presence, warmth and scent. I turned around and I saw a very beautiful sleeping face of LJ that made me smile then kissed her forehead. I even caressed her face and put some of hair strands behind her ear but I stopped when I heard her chuckled and our eyes met.

"Morning?" LJ greeted me in her question tone that made me giggled like an in love girl.

"Its night for you." I teased her as I kissed her nose that made her giggled back but our sweet moment was been cut off when somebody opened my room door.

BAMN!

"Elaine; LJ what are you two doing?!" my dad asked in his furious tone that made me frowned on how pissed his tone could be.

"Sleeping, dad..." I answered as I sat up from my bed.

"SLEEPING NAKED FOR YOU!" my mom laughed as she covered my dad's eyes that made me looked confused.

I looked at myself and I'm still wearing my clothes until my eyes drifted to LJ were indeed naked. I instantly blushed from the view I'm seeing right now until I heard my mom chuckled as she pushed dad away from my room.

"Get dress both of you, we need to talk!" my mom shouted at the hallway that made me sighed as I shook my head with disbelief.

CHUCKLE...

"What?" I asked LJ who suddenly chuckled.

"Nothing but do you like what you see now?" she teased me that made blushed like a tomato then slapped her shoulder that made her laughed even more.

"Let's get ready before my mom stormed back here with dad." I told her while thinking what happened earlier and I can't just calm my heat from my cheeks when I saw LJ's goddess like naked body.

After we changed, we went down stairs and to our surprised our parents were sitting and chatting at the living room area with Ayame, Itsuki and Kitsune. Their chatting went off when the sense us coming inside the room.

"Tell me, you two are mates right?" Enrique Wolfang, LJ's dad asked us directly that made us nodded yet puzzled on what they're doing here.

"Good, since both of your mothers are really close like sisters..." dad said but he was been cut off when my mom's malice attacked me all of the sudden.

I quickly released mine as LJ growled and stood in front of me defensively. But I put my hand onto her shoulder then shook my head that made her stepped aside but still on guard around me.

My mom's malice was seriously deadly like mine but there was something off, she was indeed trying to kill me that made me smirked evilly that immediately turned into evil laughter. My mother was surprised and they were confused on my sudden laughter until I met their eyes with my indifferent eyes – my left eye was still the same apart from my right eye.