Chapter 3

[note: remember, NO EDIT happened  throughout the novel.]

Chapter 3

I actually can't sleep after I took a shower and changed into my PJ's so, I decided to stay up late at night inside the Black Heart dorm. I went down stairs and down there, everything simple with Asian touch at each corner of the house. When you entered the dorm it was like typical two floored house but when you went to the right side, there was a huge garden filled with different types of flowers and it's calming me down just by looking at them. On the left side was the Japanese dojo and next to it was the open bath hot spring. On this floor, everything necessary to have in everyday living was on the first floor like kitchen, dining room, entertainment room, and living room close to the garden. Upstairs was full of rooms and some of it was empty because we're only four living at the dorm.

Seriously living in one huge home wasn't the best idea for four people but somehow, its breathable and relaxing that made thought the other dorm. Would I ever felt like this, peaceful but home? Just thinking that, I remembered LJ and our fateful encounter.

"I hope she's having a great night tonight." I mumbled as I stared at the night sky at the patio after passing through the kitchen.

As I stared at the starless sky, somebody whistled to me that made me smiled as I saw Itsuki holding a huge fish on her shoulder and Ayame called me to join them somewhere within the woods.

"Bonfire barbeque." Ayame said to me that made me nodded.

I went rashly to them not even minding to closed the kitchen back door. Who cares about intruders, we're ZERO ranks living in one roof. Anyway, we went to inside the woods but not that far enough for us not to see the entire house.

"Will the dorm will be okay?" I asked as we sat on the broken trunk and some scattered stones near the lake.

"Yep. Only the Black Heart dorm was out to the perimeter of the school barrier." Ayame chuckled as she replied to me that made me nodded with a bit hesitation.

"Don't worry, even we're out the barrier of the school ground, we're ZERO rank. No monsters tried to deal with us without any reason." Itsuki said while she's making a fire.

"I'm still new at this." I sighed.

Ayame and Itsuki looked onto each other then meet my gaze. I was puzzled to their looks.

"You're safe with or without any protection from us." Itsuki said as she put the chopped fish on the fire.

I was confused all of the sudden. Ayame chuckled.

"Your mom was indeed the vampire-witch but no just that. before she turned into a vampire, you mom was the very delicate and dangerous among the hunters. Plus she was also chosen one by a legendary witch from her bloodline until she met your dad on the field. No one can beat them until your dad felt a soul mate bond was been created. Since then your mom make a treaty among the vampire because of your dad's bond with her. she was turned by your dad because he must because if he didn't your mom will be dead under the sudden attacks of random undeads or known as turned ones." Ayame explained to me while I was in daze as I thought of my parents past lives together.

"Simple as this, you came from a strong bloodline of hunter-witch and pure blooded vampire that came from the linage of Veronica Castell that's one of the reasons why you're at the ZERO rank and that also explain why your eyes we're different from the other hybrids." Ayame explained while looking at the fire.

"I still don't get it..." I shook my head as my brows arched in confusions.

Ayame sighed. Itsuki giggled.