Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Each and everyone at the gym right now were jealous to what we've accomplished but I don't felt anything that we did. After what Ayame told us was bugging me within that made me not realized what Itsuki and Kitsune telling us – what I mean, not just our team who won but the whole class.

"What did they said?" I asked LJ when I nudged my elbow to her.

"Oh, they told us that the winning team will get a chance to relax." LJ told me with her wide smile plastered onto her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked with confusion.

"It means that we have free week as we waited for the others." CAS continued that made me even more confused. Seriously I'm slow right now.

"So it means as long there's no winners next to us, we don't have to attend their classes?" I asked them like I want them to clarify it to me.

"Elaine, simple as this: we don't have any classes for a week after this." LJ clarified it to me as she put her hands onto my shoulders.

I sighed as I slowly nodded at her but I'm still curious why do we have to wait for the others and why we need to rest now? Seriously this school made my mind upside down. It's totally insane one just like my mother.

"You okay?" Athens asked me with her blank face to me.

"Yeah, just thinking..." I mumbled that made her nodded as we followed LJ and CAS walking toward to our seat.

"Thinking too much won't do any good for your brain. Sometimes you just need to let it flows in you and before you know it, there's the answer you've been looking for." Athens said to me while walking ahead of me that made me smiled then run after her and gave her a big back hugged.

"THANK YOU! I NEED THAT ONE! LOVE YAH!" I shouted happily at her to what she mentioned earlier and I kept hugging her as LJ and CAS noticed it.

GROWL!

As usual, LJ got jealous over it but I'm too happy to let go Athens right now so, I just rolled my eyes to her as we walked toward them. CAS smiled at me that made me kissed her lips like we used to. CAS wasn't surprised to it aside from our mates.

GROWLS!!

CHUCKLES!!

We just laughed at them then we took our seats and watched the other classmates to finished their second task. As we kept watching LJ snatched me from CAS shoulder because she was jealous when I was comfortable leaning onto my cousin's. I giggled from her jealous attitude but I just let her wrapped her arms around my waist as I snuggled my face onto her cute chest.

Few hours has been passed and the class was already ended, CAS and Athens went back to the cafeteria to buy some dinner while LJ and I waited for the seniors finish their grading.

"Ayame...can we now talk privately?" I asked her when I noticed that they were already done.

Ayame sighed then nodded as she stood up from the stool and grabbed my hand. We walked alone the lonely corridors while she kept her hand onto mine and it was tight. I felt tension around her but it was suddenly calmed then she walked slowly like she's feeling the surroundings. I looked around the setting was changed but I knew we're still at school but not at the corridors anymore. We're definitely outside and it was an open field like the gym but this one was more looked like an arena.

"Ayame?" I called her with confused on why she brought me here alone.

She sighed then let go of my hand then she faced me with her serious but calm face. I took a deep breath as I tried to relax myself from tension that was surrounding us right now. When I was ready to speak, I felt something was there; somewhere within the arena. I know it partially dark around here because it only have few field lights are opened.