Chapter 4

[Finally, three/3 chapters updates for the weekends (Philippine time)!!!]

Chapter 4

The following day, morning rise hit my face that woke me for my beautiful and dreamless night. When I opened my eyes, I was already in my room but I immediately fell out of the bed because of the sudden bright light hit my eyes. My eyes were irritated when sudden light hit directly my eyes.

"Seriously, sometimes being a vampire wasn't good idea to begin with." I complained within my thoughts as I groaned while standing up from the carpeted flooring of my room.

I groaned as I wiped out my morning star on my eyes while standing up from the floor then I yawned. I stretched my both hands and legs then do a little stretching exercise. Afterwards of warming up, I fixed my bed then went to my bathroom to change. When I was done, I wore simple plain white shirt with 'bloody melody' printed on it then loosen black cardigan with a hoodie. I also wore; black skinny jeans and black boots then I went down stairs to get something to fill my hungry tummy.

When I got down, I didn't hear anything but silence until I went to the kitchen. I saw Ituski making mincing something. I was about to say something when she started to speak.

"Do you have any plans who you'll be partnering later at sync class?" Itsuki asked me while I went to the fridge to get my stag blood that I took a while ago.

I didn't reply to it but it made me thought of it. I was thinking as I took a sip from my morning blood meal then I smelled something that my nostril's missed but before I could say something, I heard a chuckled and for sure it wasn't coming from Itsuki who was busy doing something maybe for her mate. I guess.

"Since we're your professor for that class, I asked Kitsu to help us with sync class since she's been assigned to be the homeroom of the SSS rank." Ayame said while walking toward Ituski and gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

"So, are we going to do an exercise?" I asked her while leaning on the fridge and took another sip from my stag blood.

"If you want to put it that way and it's a yes." Ayame replied as she took some frying pan hanging at the counter table.

"You need to find a partner to sync." Itsuki said as she started the stove and sauté the well chopped garlic and onion that she did earlier.

Seriously, I love the scent of the garlic being cooked or sauté but when I noticed how sweet my seniors toward each other. So, when I was about to leave them alone that's where it hits me.

"By the way, how did I end up in my room again?" I asked both of them when I reached the doorway.

"Itsuki took you there and then Wolfang went back to her dorm." Ayame replied while laughing that made feel irritated when she laughed at me for some amusement in her eyes.

I shook my head as I left them. I brushed my teeth then I took my things since I was full for whole day activities though that's what I thought.

I arrived the school ground, everything seem normal and just typical school life apart seeing some students practising how to shift, how to communicate without talking – telepathy, how to fight or even to use their monster side into defence and offence one. I walked pass them and went to the NONE-Z classroom. Typical or lets just say, same old routine apart from classmates are not bullying me today. They were off today? I guess? Oh well, life goes one. But my guess where wrong.

Its been around 8 passed and those couple homeroom professor wasn't here yet and like usual I was the bullied within our class. Same old routine that I don't mind them at all because if I did, I'll just lose some of my energy for nothing until I smelled her – the morning sun scent hit my sensitive nostril.