Chapter 25

[YELO!!! HELLO i mean, anyway another three updates before we sign this part to end. hope you enjoy this novel so far ^^]

Chapter 25

After I shouted, the flaming fox began to be alerted to our presence. As always, all of us do what we must do like LJ was our attacker, Athens was the second attacker or defense while CAS was the healer and me, nothing changed much; I just do what I must as their body, mind and eyes to whatever might come in their ways plus I always do something that really put me in danger.

LJ and Athens kept their cool as they kept on attacking the flaming fox and distracted it. They seriously doing a great job as they never get caught on every countered of the fox.

TIC TOK

GROWL!

TIC TOK

BOOM!

TIC TOK

CLATTER!

TIC TOK

Everything was same old routine but the difference right now was I'm thinking clearly and I'm in so much control than before. I seriously need meditation and I must make it a hobby because it really does help me big time. Attack after attack by the flaming fox, LJ and Athens are just dodging and distracting the fox very much until my tiny wave of energy passed through behind the fox and got our flag – surely, I did some astral projection but only vague for the fox not to noticed me well.

"Guys we're done here, time to run." I told to them through our team link that made everything held back and run toward the door and slammed it in such hurry.

In just the short time since we started our plan and entered this place, I already made – I mean we've done it already and we finished everything within just few minutes like 15 or 30 minutes. We didn't get caught and we've got our flag then we went straight back to the cafeteria to buy some drinks since we're already done within just few minutes and relaxed to our same table.

"Hmm, I need to buy some sandwich." LJ and Athens said to us that made CAS asked for one too then they went to the counter to buy some snacks.

It was a tiring challenged because we used our energy, body plus presence of mind that served us well now. I'm cool right now and when LJ and Athens came back we began to eat our early snacks while we waited for the others.

CHILL OUT MODE!

Few minutes more, some of our classmates came in the cafeteria with their flags and they looked so damn tired that we can tell that they've been in harsh strategies just to get the flag and not to get caught. All of them are exhausted until everyone was here, Ayame and Itsuki came in with a bond paper in Itsuki's hands.

"Okay, since all of you finished them before the exact time. We're here to announced to you whose team was the winner." Itsuki started while everyone listening as they kept drinking their water.

"There was one on the top list. They finished the challenge in very short time. They're time was just within 9:45 till 10. They are the fastest team and give them a round of applause to team IRIS." Itsuki announced our team name as the winner.

"Now, I'll give you credits for this one. Two weeks vacations within our classes but don't neglect the training or whatever you've learned within the class." Ayame said to our team who were listening to them apart from me.

I'm too tired to listen and my eyelids are so not helping to be awake this time – I'm sleepy.

THUD...