Chapter 7

[Another 3 Chapters Updates!!!]

Chapter 7

When we reached the front patio of the dorm, one pale lady came showed up from the shadow then attacked me without thinking. Seriously, I know my mom can be somewhat like this - insane attacker. Oh, well that's my mother to begin with and yes, she did attacked me.

"What did you do this time?" Lena my mom asked with her hissing voice. She's being a vampire mother right now.

I just groaned and flipped us from her sudden tackled. We both circling each other with such intense malice that been released as our gaze never left each other.

"I didn't do anything apart from me being awaken." I replied to my mom that made her shook her head then attacked me with her deadly claws.

I sighed then dodged it by moving far from her because I knew that she's good in close combat.

"Oh, really now...if you're indeed awaken then show me those eyes." My mom said with such smirked on her face that made me sighed.

Without waiting for my reply, she attacked me with her bare hands with claws and with such adrenaline that made her blended with wind. I groaned on her using her ability on me but I shook my head when her claws scratched my pale-white skin. I was now pissed because I'm still hungry, remember, I lost lot of blood earlier.

"Mom...you asked for it." I hissed then I growled out of hunger.

I attacked my mom without hesitation. I know I shouldn't be doing this but she knew how to snap me like this. My eyes turned into glowing blood then into bloody ruby-amethyst and my aura was simply getting darker and deadly. Seeing that in me, everyone held their ground and didn't make any movement until I smelled Lunarian Jane's scent.

'Elaine, mate needs us.' The other me whispered in her worried voice that made me calmed down and stopped attacking my mom with my aura.

I snapped from fighting mom to help Itsuki with LJ. LJ wasn't moving or wide awake; she's fainted. I looked at Itsuki with pleading eyes that made her nodded and we rushed up to my room without looking back to them.

Inside my room, Itsuki lay LJ down onto my bed and then she left us. When she left me with LJ, I treated her wounds while she sleep still onto my bed peacefully then I removed her clothes and leave only her undergarments and kept curing her. when I'm done, I covered her with my blanket then watched her carefully.

'She's beautiful isn't she?' the other me asked while I was mesmerized on her peacefully sleep.

"Yes, indeed." I agreed with her while smiling as I brushed some hair from her face.

I was lured with her beauty and most of all, I was raptured with her intoxicating scent of the morning sun that I'm longing for. Not even noticing that I'm leaning closer and closer to her face. I was indeed lost by now until I felt my lips touched hers.

What was this feeling? The feeling that so new to me yet fearsome in some way but if it was with her that I will felt this; oh whatever, I'll jumped onto that sun scent coming from her. I don't care no more as I kept my lips onto hers that send lots of tingling and sparks throughout my entire body; with just that, I want more of her into me.

SNAP!

"Oh shakes! I shouldn't took advantage of her. Stupid me." I snapped from what sensation I'm having when I kissed her lips.

I looked back at her and she was still asleep that made me bit my lower lip on how beautiful she could be then I shook my head and sighed while smiling. I leaned down to kiss her forehead then left her to rest because if not, I might do something I'll regret soon and I don't want that.