Chapter 24

Chapter 24

'FAILED?! Kindly explain that to us, professor.'

That's what I heard when I opened my eyes then looked around the room was indeed full of brown furniture's plus, my teammates are here with me at the same room.

"We failed because I lost control over my FALLEN side." I answered for Ayame who looked at me in such warm smiled.

"That has nothing to do with us, right?" Athens asked in such emotionless voice.

"Yes and no. Yes because you're in one team and in one link to be exact plus you didn't even calmed her or stopped her from losing her control. And no because you have your own uniqueness that's for sure." Ayame told us that made us in sighed with down faces but I smiled.

"Thanks, Ayame. I think there was something lacking within me. my curiosity was a weapon as well my intelligence on understand things being on the stop but I felt somehitng was indeed lacking every time I'm using the FALLEN side...I need to know them before it eats me alive." I blutly told her that made her chuckled then kissed my forehead.

"I'll plan on something for that eagerness of yours plus this team will be the most known team in your batch." Ayame praised us with such warm smiled then left us in one room.

As Ayame left us, the three of them looked at me in worried faces that made me laughed at their cute reactions until a tear began to fall from my eyes. LJ comforted me as she soothed my back by rubbing it and my face buried on the crook of her neck while crying. Yes, failed because of me being lack in control but on the bright side learned that I'm lacking on something that's why its worth of trying.

Actually, we're not the only team who failed but the whole class as well. Well, they failed for not being ready for any possibilities outside the school grounds. There's no room from being like that because monsters don't choose time to attack like what happened this morning. I sighed on that knowledge when our team went out from our designated room and went at the dining room where all of us gathered to eat dinner.

When we gathered there, looked at me in worried face as we passes them because of what happened. I black out. Anyway, we went to the empty table to eat and while we're eating, I thought of something like our team didn't fail for one reason. I immediately stood up and went to looked for Ayame, not mining my teammates confused look on their faces when I stood up without any warning.

At the hallway I saw, Ayame talking to Itsuki until they felt my presence.

"We didn't really failed unless those monsters who made the second attack was also part of your plan." I stated while panting from running.

Ayame sighed.

"Elaine...we didn't plan on that attack but you really did failed because you lose control and to tell you this you send them in some place you didn't even realized where to. Not all FALLEN monsters are incapable of mingling to humans or other monsters in different categories. In wolf thing they were known as rouges. You should know better than that, honey." Ayame said with such care within her voice that made sighed and slumped my should down.

I went back to the dining room and continued my food while not minding what my team was about to ask me but they so good for not opening them up as my mind drifted into somewhere. When I was in deep thought, Ayame and Itsuki came in.

"Okay, since everyone failed the third challenge, we planned on doing the last challenge as the hope you learned something from your mistakes from your previews one. This last challenge will cost of everything you've learn in our class." Ayame announced to us that made our class in happy glow in their eyes but most of them didn't want to fail again apart from me.