Chapter 8

Chapter 8

When I was at the front of my room, my heart was palpitating; I was indeed nervous right now. after hearing those things from my seniors slash professors, I was in the state of excitement but most of it I was nervous to the extent that I'm going to throw up but I must shake me nerves getting best of me now. I knocked twice then entered not actually looking on my bed or glancing whether she was awake or not.

THUMP!

BADUM!!

My other self said to me that made me took a deep breath because she was right.

She's our mate. I accepted her as mine and always be mine but I wasn't sure if this feelings were right to feel especially toward a girl. this thing was really new to me yet part of me already knew about this.

GROAN...

I did groaned in frustration while I walked back and forth within my room not minding if ever she's awake or not until I heard a chuckling voice coming from my bed. I turned around to see for myself if she was indeed awake and she was. She was smiling beautifully though she has this messy hair bed.

THUMP!

BADUM!!

Here it goes again. I getting nervous for some reason.

"You're being cute. What's wrong?" she chuckled as she asked me stunned onto my ground with slight opened mouth as I saw the morning sun raise hit her beautiful fair skin.

I shook my head mentally then smiled as meeting her lazy gaze.

"I'm fine. Morning, I guess..." I said with my shy crappy voice that made her chuckled even more.

"Do you feel any better now?" I asked her before I got lost once again.

She nodded and I went to her to check on her bruises and good thing it was all gone now. then when I looked up, our eyes met and here it goes again. I was indeed lost within her topaz eyes.

THUMP!

BAMUP - DUM!

THUMP!!

BADUM - DUM!!

"You stare too much." LJ noticed as she smiled that really warmed my heart and I smiled.

"Can't help it because you're beautiful as the morning sun." I praised her that made her blushed so red like a tomato and it was cute.

"Thanks...I guess..." she mumbled under her shyness that I found it cute.

First thing in my morning was non-stop cuteness of this wolf-girl named Lunarian Jane that I called LJ for my own benefit. Anyway, I shook my head before I lose it again. I moved away from the bed, from her and went to my wardrobe to pick some clothes to changed and yes, I didn't got a chance to rest even just for a second because there was a beautiful creature on my bed that I feared I'll devour any moment I'm near her.

I'm a hungry vampire-witch and it was because of her.

When I'm done changing, I looked back at her and she was waiting for me on the bed. Seriously I don't know if my guessed was right but looking at her, she was in daze like she was in her deep thought that made me stared at her.

Gosh! She's beautiful and from this thought, I slapped my face to snapped me from thinking like that toward a girl especially her.

"Ahm, Elaine...are you okay?" LJ asked me that took me off guard from staring at her.