Chapter 42-Love And Mercy

"...He couldn't know that at this very moment," Louis read. "people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: 'to Harry Potter-the boy who lived.'"

Louis looked at Tellie who was now sound asleep. He closed the book and put it on the night stand before getting up from the bed. He kissed Tellie's forehead before turning the lights off and leaving the room.

He walked down the staircase and went into the living room where Eidee was sitting briskly.

"Sorry that took so long, I didn't think it'd take that long." Louis said as he sat next to her on the lounge.

"No, no it's fine. Louis I was just wondering, would you consider having more kids?" Eidee asked nervously.

"Um...are you trying to tell me something?"

"No. I just was wondering..."

Louis nodded, confusion all over his face.

"Would you?" Eidee pressed.

"Maybe in the future..."

Eidee briskly walked into the hospital, Chantelle by her side looking nervous. On Tuesday morning, there was plenty if things both of them wanted to be doing, but in stead it was this.

"I can't believe I left them with Niall." Chantelle muttered.

"Come on they're his kids to." Eidee replied mockingly. She walked up to the front desk fideling with her fingers. "Hi I've got an appointment with Dr Montgomery."

"She's with a patient right now but she'll be out soon please, take a seat." The nurse said sweetly.

"I can't believe you're making me see your doctor." Eidee snapped as she sat on one of the blue seats.

"She's a really good doctor." Chantelle shrugged.

"Yeah but, you'll probably convince her to try and make me keep the baby."

"If you don't want the baby okay, but at least talk to Louis about- Doctor Montgomery!"

Chantelle got up from her seat and walked over to the red haired doctor.

"Nice to see you again Chantelle-how are the twins? Good I hope." Doctor Montgomery replied happily.

"They're good, with Niall at the moment...I just hope he doesn't kill them..."

"I don't think that'll happen. I was really suprised when you called so where's your friend?"

Chantelle motioned for Eidee to come over.

"Doctor Montgomery this is Eidee."

"Nice to meet you." Eidee said putting her hand out.

"You to, now if you's would like to come with me."

They both followed Doctor Montgomery through the hospital, they finally walked into the a room. Eidee nervous as hell.

"...Good news Miss Quaver, you're pregnant." Dr Montgomery said cheerfully.

"Oh no, oh god no." Eidee muttered.

Doctor Montgomery looked shocked but didn't say anything.

"I don't mean to pry," Doctor Montgomery started. "But, the father..."

"My boyfriend thinks I'm at a job interview. He has no idea I'm pregnant and he will never know. I'd like to scheduled an abortion." Eidee replied bluntly.

"I can put you in for January 5th." Doctor Montgomery said with a sigh.

"Thank you."

After Eidee sighed a couple of stuff she got up and left the room, big even checking of Chantelle was coming after her. She wanted to fall in a dark whole and die. She didn't want to wait till next year, she wanted it out of her now, because she knew from experience, all that could happen was trouble.

"Hey babe!" Niall said as Chantelle walked through the front door.

"Please tell me you didn't kill my babies." Chantelle said walking over to Niall who was staring at the sleeping twins.

"Nope, we had an awesome time without you. We went to the park, then watched disney movies and finally they fell asleep."

"You took them outside? But-but-paparazzi-did-oh-I."

"Calm down." Niall hushed. "It was fine, there was a couple of fans who wanted autographs but no paps."

"So, I'm not going to go on instagram and see my pictures of my kids?"

"What makes you think I haven't already posted pic's?"

Liam somehow managed to enjoy his night at Destiny's, even though Corey tried everything in his power to annoy the hell out of Liam. Somehow he found the six year olds failed attempts humorous.

"...Des I was wondering." Liam started. "Would you, you know consider...movinginwithme."

Destiny looked at Liam in confusion. She leaned into the lounge looking at Liam questionably.

"I didn't get that." She said with a laugh.

"I was just-do you wanna move in with me?" Liam asked again. He was nervous and it showed in his face. He was ready for Destiny to flat out say no, but she just bit her lip.

"Liam I...me and Corey are a double package. If you want me to move in, you have to have Corey."

Liam shrugged. "I don't mind. If you don't want to I understand. I just..."

"I would like that. Moving in together. But I know Corey doesn't have the best behaviour towards you, you have to be a hundred percent sure about this."

"I am." Liam said. "I really am."

Destiny smiled. "Then I guess we're moving in together."

(A/N

HI AGAIN...

OKAY I'M KINDA WONDERING, WHAT KINDA SCENES DO UOU GUYS WANT ME TO PUT IN? 'CAUSE I'VE GOT 60 DRAFTS OF JUST SCENES...BUT IDK WHAT STUFF PPL WANT ME TO PUBLISH... YOU KNOW LIKS MORE EDOU (Eidee and Louis) SCENES, CHIALL, ZARIAN, WHAT EVER THE HELL DESTINY AND LIAMS SHIP NAME IS, MORE SCENES WITH ARIZONA AND JACE, MORE STUFF WITH TELLIE...

YEAH THAT WOULD REALLY HELP IF YOU COMMENTED :) Thx

4

Votes

2

Comments

-P :)