Chapter 29-But Your A Bitch

Eleanor knew she shouldn't have, but she couldn't help but feel curious about what was inside the pastel envelop. It was addressed to Louis, but he wouldn't be back months! So when Eleanor tore open the pastel envelope she was glad she'd done it...

"I'm holding the letter in my hand Louis," Eleanor said as she paced around the kitchen her phone pressed to her ear. "Your expected to be ready to fight Phoebe in court over custody of Tellie! Louis this is what Darian told you would happen."

"Are you a hundred percent sure it says that?" Louis was in the hotel room in LA curiously listening to Eleanor over the phone.

"Yes Louis, it's on July 1st...so you'll have to come back to London."

There was an eerie silence as Eleanor stopped pacing around, the only noise coming from her phone was Louis' paced breathing.

"I'll see when I can get back to London, I'll call you back when I find out. Love you"

"Bye Lou, I love you."

The line went dead and Eleanor sighed she put her phone in her pocket.

KNOCK

Eleanor snapped out of her thoughts and left the kitchen making her way to the front door. The moment she opened the door she scowled, Eidee was standing there, her lips curled and her eyes instantly narrowed as she saw Eleanor.

"Is Louis here?" Eidee asked blandly.

"Apparently you don't pay attention to the media." Eleanor replied using the same dull tone as Eidee.

"Can you just tell me where he is?"Eidee snapped.

"He's in LA, him and boys on tour in American for a couple for months. Why?"

"Tell him to call me."

Eidee rolled her eyes and turned away from the house.

"We're getting married you know?" Eleanor called.

Eidee stopped dead and turned around. "Yeah, I know, I'm really surprised he's still with you. He deserves better..."

"What like you?" Eleanor replied instantly.

"Yes actually, he would be better off with someone like me."

"But your a bitch."

Eidee clenched her fists as she glowered at Eleanor, both of them looked as if they tear the others head off! But both stayed put.

"At least I'm not a Starbucks drinking whore."

Eleanor's eyes widened. "Says you? Your a bloody bitch who can't keep a job and doesn't know what 'he's in a relationship' means."

"Your just jealous." Eidee taunted.

"Jealous of what?"

"That you can't pull of red pumps as well as I can."

Eleanor scoffed as Eidee turned on her heels walking away from the house, the way she was walking just have away the fury that obviously was painted on her face, but it wasn't nearly as much as Eleanor's. She walked back into the house slamming the front door shut.

"Well that was enjoyable..." She thought to herself as she walked back into the kitchen dully. She pursed her lips and leaned against the counter wondering whether to tell Louis or not.

************

************

************

"...That fucking bitch!" Harry cursed after Louis told him and the others about what Eleanor had said.

"I know!" Louis replied.

"Lou, I don't think you'll be able to get to London for it, we're in New York in July...do you think you could try and get the case done on a different day?" Liam asked as he leaned against the door.

"Boy's your on in ten!" Paul said as he entered backstage.

All five of them nodded instantly, all eyes still on Louis.

"She's not gonna win." Zayn assured finally joining the conversation, he was sitting on the lounge backstage Tellie sitting in his lap quietly.

"Well she could." Niall retorted. Louis' face fell as every one else glowered at him. "What? We're talking about a chick so mental that she faked her death, kidnapped her kid and pretty much threatened to kill is. I think now would not be a good time to not underestimate her."

Liam playfully hit Niall's head. "You dimwit, Lou's gonna win, you just gave four perfectly good reasons as to why."

Louis face was now filling with worry as he thought over what Niall had said.

She couldn't win...could she...?

(A/N

HI...

ERMAHGOWD THIS IS US IS AT CINEMAS NOW YEAH BUDDY!

SO...

THREE

VOTES

THREE

COMMENTS

FOR

AN

UPDATE

:)