Chapter 27-Tattoo's

One Direction's Louis Tomlinson shows off new tattoo!

One Direction have only been in LA for two weeks now, but nevertheless the band have been living it up! After photo shoots and concerts the boys have been enjoying time by the water!

Louis Tomlinson has revealed his new tattoo as he gets shirtless in the water, his brand new black, French calligraphy tattoo reading 'Cristell Jayde 1st July' with a pink flower beside it. The tattoo is located on Tomlinson's left forearm and is (obviously!) in honour of his 5 year old daughter (Tellie). Now isn't that just adorable!

Also new in the One Direction world Liam Payne announce's he's in a new relationship! I bet there's some angry directioner's out there...

Check out the pictures on http://-

"...I get a tattoo," Louis began as he looked at his laptop. "And they wrote a whole little article about it."

"That's 'cause your tattoo's adorable." Liam replied with a snigger, he was also on his laptop as him and Louis sat on the lounge in the hotel room, both of them staring at their laptop screens.

"Shut up, where is Tellie anyway?"

"She went with Zayn." Liam replied matter-of-factually. "Lou, what's up with Tellie? She's been real weird lately..."

"If by weird you mean bitchy, then I don't know. I think something happened while she was at school, I was gonna call when we got back to London, after I get my phone screen fixed..."

"We're not gonna be back there for months, d'you think you'll be able to handle her that long? A five year old with attitude problems doesn't sound so easy to deal with..."

"She's not acting that bad, she just seems annoyed." Louis shrugged.

"Well if I were you, I'd try and find out what was up-" Liam was stopped mid-sentence by the hotel door opening, Zayn walked in the room Tellie behind him, Zayn had a tight grip on Tellie's arm as if he'd had to drag her all the way to the hotel room.

"Louis, talk to your daughter." Zayn snapped, his voice was filled with anger.

"What happened?" Louis asked. Zayn let go off Tellie's arm and scowled.

"Ask her." Zayn snapped as he left the hotel room shutting the door behind him.

Louis looked at Tellie. "What'd you do?"

Tellie quivered as she stared at Liam and Louis, her top lip trembled before she ran down the hallway crying.

"Tellie?" Louis called as a door slammed shut. Louis looked to Liam who had the same confused look on his face. "Do I go talk to her...?"

"Yeah that'd probably be a good idea..." Liam nodded. Louis rose from his seat putting his laptop on the coffee table. He walked down the hallway and into one of the rooms, Tellie was lying on the floor crying.

"Hey, Tellie what happened baby girl?" Louis cooed.

Tellie ignored Louis and continued crying on the floor.

"Tellie, what'd you do?" Louis asked his voice slightly firmer than before."Baby it's okay, can you just tell me what happened?"

Tellie shook her head.

"Tellie." Louis warned. "Do I have to go ask Zayn what you did or are you going to tell me?"

Tellie didn't reply, she just continued crying.

"Okay, I'll go ask Zayn."

Louis left the room quietly, he walked down the hallway gazing over his shoulder twice.

"She's not-"

Liam cut him off. "Lou, you might wanna take this." He said his voice full of worry as he held out Louis' phone, the screen was smash but no to the extent of unusable.

"Who is it?" Louis asked as he grabbed the phone of Liam.

"Tellie's school." Liam replied. "You'll wanna take it."

"Hello...?" Louis started as he pressed the phone to his ear. "Yeah this is him..."

Shock and worry was now painted over Louis' face as he listened into the phone.

Liam walked past Louis and down the hallway, his face was filled with empathy as he walked into a room.

"Hey Tellie." Liam muttered as he sat on the floor next to Tellie, who was still sprawled across the ground crying. "You okay?"

Tellie nodded slightly. Liam smiled meekly and pulled Tellie into his lap.

"Are you sure your okay?" Liam asked softly. Tellie nodded as Louis walked in the room, still wearing the same expression as before.

"You okay Lou?" Liam asked as Louis sympathetically.

"Yeah, yeah I'm just...I'm shocked." He replied quietly. Did they tell you anything?"

Liam nodded as Tellie squirmed out of his arms and looked up at Louis with sad eyes.

"Can I see uncle Zayn?" She mumbled in barely a whisper.

"Yeah come on."

Liam got up from the ground following Louis and Tellie out if the room.

"What'd they tell you?" Louis asked as Liam walked next to me.

"They asked for you and said they had to talk about some bullying incidents." Liam shrugged. "What they say to you?"

Louis locked the hotel door as they walked out. "They told me that a group of girls in Tellie's class had been bullying her, they said there's been incidents..."

"Did they say what kind of incidents?" Liam asked as they walked towards Liam, Harry and Niall's hotel room.

"They said there was stuff were they locked her in the school bathrooms."

Liam's eyes widened as Tellie banged on the door.

"Tell me your joking."

"Nope, apparently it happened last week."

Liam's face was filled with disgust as the door opened.

"Hey guys." Harry greeted. "And Tellie."

"Hey." Liam and Louis replied plainly.

"Are you guys okay?" Harry asked as the walked in the hotel room, it was identical to the other room but Louis swore the TV was bigger, Zayn and Niall were sitting on the lounges with sport playing on the TV.

"Well if you found out your child was being bullied would you be okay?" Louis replied dully.

"Say what?"

"Louis," Liam began, disgust still on his face. "Got a call from Tellie's school saying that a bunch of girls in her class have been bullying her."

"Did Tellie ever say anything...?" Harry muttered.

"Nope." Louis replied, he was watching as Tellie sat on the lounge apologising to Zayn.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'll talk to her and go from there..."

(A/N

BOOM BABY!

I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER WILL WATCHING STEEL MAGNOLIAS...THERE WAS A TEAR ON MY IPOD :(

MY DREAM WEDDING WAS IN THE MOVIE :P

BUT ANYWAY BACK TO THE ACTUAL REASON I'M WRITING THIS...

YEAH THERE'S NO REASON NOBODY READS THESE ANYWAY

BYE

-Paige