Chapter 12-Chiall Baby

Christmas had flown by and it wasn't all rainbows and lollipops as Louis and El expected...but right now things were slowly starting to peak up a bit...

"...Show me it." Niall asked as he and Louis stood in the doorway of Niall's flat.

"Okay," Louis pulled a box from his pocket and opened it reavealing a silver engagement ring. "Do you think she'll say yes?"

"If she doesn't marry you I will!" Chantelle chirped from behind. Niall's eyes widened he looked to Louis.

"Mine..." He hissed with narrowed eyes.

"Hey I didn't say anything." Louis replied putting the ring back in his pocket.

"Either way...mine..."

"I should go. But thanks guys, I'll come pick her up on Sunday next week."

"Does she have school or something?"

"Not yet, she's still on holidays for three weeks." Louis said as he and Niall looked at Tellie who was sitting on lounge blabbing on to Chantelle.

"Okay. You and El have a good time." Niall replied

"Tellie." Louis called making Tellie look over. "Be good." Tellie just rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Bye Lou." Niall said as Louis walked away.

"See ya Niall."

"BYE LOUIS!" Chantelle shouted as Niall closed the door.

"So...Lou's gone for two weeks..." Niall mused as he went and took a seat on the black leather lounge.

"Yep, and we get Tellie for two weeks!" Chantelle replied flicking the TV on.

"Why's daddy got a ring?" Tellie asked

"He's asking El to marry him." Niall replied as he tried to take the TV remote from Chantelle.

Tellie's face dropped and she looked at the ground.

"Does that mean she's gonna be my new mummy?"

"Kinda...if she says yes she'll be your step-mum."

Tellie frowned. "Will she leave like my first mummy...?"

Chantelle looked at Niall cautiously as he hugged Tellie.

"No Tellie, I don't think she will."

"But she might..."

"She won't...!" Chantelle piped up as she playfully slapped Niall's arm.

"Yeah-yeah listen to the girl with the weird accent." Niall replied with a smile.

"I've got a weird accent? Is that what your saying Irish boy?" Chantelle snapped sassily.

"Yes I am mate." Niall snapped putting on an Australian accent.

"I don't sound like that!"

"Yes you do!"

"Really wanna go there Irish?" Chantelle asked getting up from the lounge.

"Yeah I do." Niall replied following suit.

Tellie sighed as Chantelle and Niall play fought behind the lounge.

"You's aren't fun..." Tellie said dully.

"Hey!" Chantelle exclaimed trying to get Niall's arm off her waist. "I'm fun! I'm a fun person, Niall do you think I'm fun?"

"Well yeah, I do..." Niall mutterd.

"I'm fun I am a very fun person I do lots of fun stuff." Chantelle snapped throwing her hands up.

Tellie watched as Chantelle paced around the room continueing to blab on about being 'fun'.

"If I were you I'd tell she's fun..." Niall whispered as he sat next to Tellie on the lounge.

"Why?"

"Cause you'll only have to deal with her doing that for two weeks...I'll have to live with it..."

"Then move out." Tellie replied matter-of-factually.

Niall laughed as Chantelle left the room still muttering under her breath.

"What's she doing?" Tellie asked as Niall still laughed.

"I don't know-BABE what are you doing!"

Silence...

"BABE!"

Again silence...

"CHAN!"

Still silence...

"Is she alive?" Tellie asked as Niall.got up from the lounge.

"I hope so..." Niall muttered going through the same doorway Chantelle did.

"Wait for me...!"

Tellie got up from the lounge and trailed behind Niall as he walked into the kitchen.

"Babe what are you doing?"

"Cookie dough." Chantelle replied with a devilish smirk. She grabbed the bowl on the counter and left a spoon in her mouth.

"Don't you cook cookies?" Tellie asked following Niall who was following Chantelle.

"Not all the time."

"Oh..."

"Hand over the cookie dough bitch." Niall joked as he put his arms around her waist.

"Never." Chantelle replied while laughing.

Tellie rolled her eyes and went and laid on the lounge ignoring Chantelle and Niall as they argued over cookie dough.

"Save me..."

"Niall stop..." Chantelle said slapping his arm away. "Tellie's bored...and Louis' never let us watch her if he goes away..."

"Then give me cookie dough...!"

"Fine." She snapped grabbing the spoon and shoving it in Niall's mouth. "Happy?"

"Can I watch a movie...?" Tellie muttered.

"Yeah what movied do you wanna watch?" Chantelle replied handing Niall the bowl.

"Peter Pan."

"I'll go find it."

"Zayn, Harry and Liam are coming over." Niall said retaking his seat on the lounge. Tellie nodded as she moved next to Niall.

"Are you's always like this?" She replied looking up at Niall.

"Always like what?"

"Like aunty Darian and uncle Zayn."

Niall bit his lip and looked away his stomach dropping.

"We're not like that..."

"Yes you are."

Niall got up from the lounge a worried look on his face.

"CHAN! We've got a problem!"

"What?" Chantelle asked walking back into the room.

"Um...Tellie said we're like Darian and Zayn..."

"I don't know if thats good or bad..."

"trust me it's bad..." Niall said as Chantelle put the disk in the DVD player.

KNOCK

"I'll get that..." Niall muttered walking towards the front door muttering about how he and Chantelle acted nothing like Darian and Zayn...

"Yo Horan vas happenen'?" Zayn asked as he walked through the door.

"Well apparently me and Chantelle are like you and Darian..."

Zayn opened his mouth but was cut off by a laughing Liam and Harry walking in.

"Ha! That's gotta be bad!" Harry laughed.

"What's so bad..." Zayn trailed off.

"You and Darian act like characters from a Nicholus Sparks book." Liam explained as Tellie ran over and hugged his leg.

"Are you saying one of us is going to die?"

"No." Harry shrugging. "Just that your crazy in love."

"Ha. Ha. Ha."

"So Louis actually gonna propose to El?" Liam asked as he picked up Tellie.

"Yep." Chantelle called from the lounge. "Showed us the ring this morning."

"Wow it's been three hours..." Niall muttered to himself.

"So when do you think he'll do it?" Liam asked sitting on the lounge, Tellie in his lap.

"No idea." Zayn replied sitting inbetween Liam and Chantelle.

"He'll probably wait a couple days." Chantelle remarked.

"Why'd he do that?" Harry asked his voice filled with confusion.

"Cause if she says no they'll probably come straight back and if she says yes they'll enjoy there vacation engaged."

"Good point, but still he probably won't be able to contain himself."

"He'll call when he does." Niall said.

"Do you think Darian will be annoyed?" Harry mused.

"Why would she?" Zayn asked.

"Well if El says yes won't she think Louis and El are kinda stealing her thunder...? Girl's are like that."

"Are not!" Chantelle snapped.

"Shh!" Tellie hissed. "I'm trying to watch a movie..."

"Yeah guys be quiet..." Liam snapped smiling.

"Fine...we'll be quiet..." Harry muttered as everyone looked to the TV where Tellie's eger eyes had already been glued...

(A/N

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO HI....!

LOUIS PROPOSING TO EL!!!!!

WASNT EXACTLY SURE ABOUT BUT I SPOKE TO THREE READERS AND 2/3 SAID YES... WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE POINT THAT I DONT THINK LARRYS REAL SO....NO LARRY!!!! (MAINLY TO YOU DARIAN)

OH AND I CHANGED TELLIE'S FULL NAME FROM CHRISTELLE JULIET TO CRISTELL JAYDE... SO YEAH I THINK IT LOOKS/SOUNDS BETTER :P

SO

TWO

COMMENTS

TWO

VOTES

FOR

AN

UPDATE!

-PAIGE

)