Chapter 32-Drunken Nights

There was a weird silence between Louis and Harry as they sat on the plane to New York. Harry wished he could think of something to say to Louis, but he couldn't. So they sat on the plane silent not a word said, and it was like that as they left the airport, they went silently to the hotel where Liam, Zayn and Niall where anxiously waiting for them.

"Louis..." Liam started. "It's-"

"Don't." Louis cut in. "I don't want to talk about it..."

Liam sighed. "Lou we get it-"

"Do you guys want to go to a club or something?" Louis cut in, ignoring Liam, his face was fill with determination, but the others stared at him, Niall, Liam and Harry looked confused where as Zany's face flicked with amusement.

"Your daughter gets taken away from you, and the first thing you want to do is go out drinking?" Niall asked blankly, Louis just nodded his eyes filling with some sort of guilt.

"Drinking's a good idea." Zayn said before Louis could answer. "There's a night club not to far from here."

"Good lets go." Louis sat bluntly, then he left the room without another word leaving the four boys behind him.

"Lou wait up!" Liam called as he walked out of the room after Louis, Harry not far behind him.

"Are you sure letting him drink is a good idea?" Niall asked his voice unsure. Zayn nodded.

"It's a perfect idea Niall." Zayn replied.

***********

***********

***********

By now Louis was drunk. So drunk that the moment he saw Eidee in the club he hadn't even stopped to ask what she was doing in New York, he just spoke to her as if it were normal to run into her at a night club in New York City at eleven o'clock at night.

"You know your drunk right?" Eidee asked as took a sip of her own drink, the alcohol burning in the back of her throat.

"You're drunk to." Louis shot back as he chugged down another shot.

"Am not." Eidee replied tartly. She took another swig of her drink Louis' eyes on her the whole time.

"But you will be."

"I vowed never to get drunk."

Louis raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Why?"

Eidee smiled sheepishly and drank more alcohol.

"Last time I got drunk I did some pretty stupid stuff."

"Like what?"

Louis' voice was almost in slur from the ongoing supply of alcohol, but nevertheless he drunk more as he waited for Eidee's reply.

"Well, dancing on top of a table to Miley Cyrus and stupidly calling my high school crush and admitting that I'd had a dream about us having sex, I don't think it gets worse that that."

Louis laughed as Eidee's cheeks flushed a deep scarlet.

"Hey, you can't get worse than Chantelle, she got drunk and kept saying her arm was having a period." Louis shrugged causing Eidee to burst in to laughter.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Yep! Called Niall and told him. It was quite funny actually."

"What about you?" Eidee asked. "What crazy stuff has the Tommo Tomlinson done while he's drunk?"

Louis took another shot before smirking widely. "I once kept saying 'tomorrow is Christmas.'"

"That's not good enough Lou." Eidee said as she shook her head.