Chapter Nine-I Don't Have To Explain My Intentions To You

The rain was now heavily pouring down on the dark streets of London. There was no one to be seen besides a dark figure walking down the street with her or his, yellow umbrella in their right hand.

The figure's heels touched the pavement making a 'clop' with every step, her hair flying behind her pulling her hood off. She quickly grabbed her hood tightly and pulled it back on hiding her face again. She looked around her surroundings as if she were desperately trying find something-or someone. Her eyes lit up as she saw another dark figure peeking its head out from an alleyway. As soon as she realised the streets were dead she crossed the street and clopped into the alleyway while breathing heavily.

"I was beginning to doubt you'd come..." The voice of Killian Smith drawled through the dark alleyway. He was leaning against the wall holding what looked like a shining badge.

"Had no choice did I?" Eidee replied her voice sharp and emotionless. Killian put the badge into his pocket and stood up straight with a smirk.

"You've surprised me Quaver, you go and loose your job as a cop, so you start associating with a "criminal"...I guess your not trying to get your job back. I wonder what the force would say...tut tut."

"Look Killian, I don't have to explain my intentions to you or any other person."

"Good 'cause I didn't invite you here to talk about that, there's more important things on my mind."

Eidee gulped. "What do you want then?"

"I wanted to know what the hell you were thinking when you went and bailed Santos out of jail."

Again Eidee gulped her eyes going to every inch of the alleyway but Killian.

"As I said before..." Eidee looked into Killian's shinning eyes. "I don't have to explain my intentions to you..."

"Well either way what you did effects us all!" He shouted his voice barricading off the brick walls.

Thunder crashed as Eidee scoffed loudly.

"Me bailing Phoebe out of jail effects you in no way whatsoever!"

"That's what you think." He growled running his fingers through his hair. "You should've let her stay in there! She should be-"

"Why do you care Killian!" Eidee snapped cutting him off. "She's your friend! I'd think you'd be happy that she's out of jail!"

"I don't associate with kidnappers." He sneered venom dripping off the words as he spoke.

"I guess you don't look in the mirror very often." Eidee sassed.

"I am many things Quaver, but a criminal isn't one of them." He hissed walking forward so Eidee was against the wall. Killian towered over Eidee even though she was in her high heels, and she now understood what Louis had meant when he said Killian was more threatening up close.

"You helped her did you not?"

"No I didn't, I never agreed with her plans! I told her to go back to the grave of that's what she wanted to do."

"Then why were you with her in the Netherlands Smith? Tell me that."

Killian let out a shaky breath as he backed away looking down the alleyway, his hand on his temples.

"I love Tellie like she's my own...I'd do anything for her, I wasn't exactly prepared to never see the girl again... You'd think you could understand that."

"Well Smith maybe you should've taken a different approach to being in her life, honestly Louis isn't heartless." Eidee sneered in the same emotionless tone as before. Killian scoffed loudly and turned back to Eidee his eyes showing a small amount of sadness at the topic.

"You think you've got this all worked out don't you Quaver? Well this 'feud' that your meddling in has been going on since before you met any of us, so you better watch your back, wouldn't wanna get "hurt" now would you love?"

Eidee narrowed her eyes in annoyance her mind filling with confusion, she was confused on what Killian was talking about when he mention a feud going on since before she'd met him or Louis, but she couldn't bear to allow him to know.

"I have some where to go." Eidee said brushing her hair from her face. "If you ever want to chat Smith, don't call me."

Eidee turned hotly on her heels walked halfway down the alleyway before stopping dead.

"How'd you do it Killian? Escape charges?"

Killian smirked and looked at Eidee as if he'd been waiting all evening for her to ask.

"There's a lot you don't know about me Quaver, a lot you'll never know, you're-I mean you were a detective, think of this as a...another mystery for you to solve, until next time love!" He called back. Killian gave Eidee a small nod before turning around and walking in to opposite direction, the sound of his footsteps traveling after him.

Eidee's face changed from its emotionless state to a frown, her eyes filling with confusion. She didn't know what she was thinking getting involved with in any business that included Killian-she didn't know why she'd done a lot of things this month! But one thing she did know was that if Louis ever found out what she did he'd never speak to her again...

(A/N

WELL HELLO PEOPLE!

DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING DID YA????

LOL WAHAHAHAHA!

SO... I PROMISE IT GETS INTERESTING... NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE CHRISTMAS (YAY!) THEN WE GO WEDDING TIME!!!

THEN I'M A GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT'LL MAKE YOU DROP YOUR IPODS PHONES OR LAPTOPS AND GO...

"Oh My God!"

UNTIL NEXT TIME POTATOES!

-Paige ;) xx

)