Chapter Five-We Used To Walk Mancuian Way-

Eidee rummaged through her suitcase desperately searching for something suitable. 

'God dammit why don't I have clothes!' Eidee snapped throwing shirts tot the floor. She continued looking through her suitcase sighing as she through a pair of heels towards a wall.

'UGH!' She shouted in frustration.

'Why am I even here?' She thought to herself. 'This is awkward-I am in a bedroom, in Louis Tomlinson's flat...what is wrong with me?'

Eidee stopped dead a smile forming on her face. She pulled a white strapless dress from her suitcase nodding her head. She grabbed a striped toiletry bag and a pair of white wedges then left the room.

'OI LOUIS!' She shouted looking down the stairs. She walked past the stairs towards the other hallway. 'Louie!'

She walked down the hallway where she heard voices.

'LOUIE!' She repeated.

'IN HERE!'

She followed the voice and entered Tellie's room. She found Louis dressed in a tux sitting on Tellie's bed as she sat on the floor in a pile of clothes.

'...But daddy I wanna wear a tutu.' Tellie whined.

'You can't wear a tutu where we're going.' Louis replied strictly. Eidee laughed and leaned against the doorframe.

'Since did you turn into a strict dad?' Eidee asked.

Louis rolled his eyes. 'Since the only thing she'll wear is baseball jackets or tutu's.' Louis said truthfully.

'Yeah, it's really easy to convince a kid to wear different clothes.' Eidee laughed.

'How?'

'Reverse psychology.'

Louis gave Eidee a look before looking back at Tellie.

'Try it then Eidee.' He challenged.

'Okay.' She replied smugly. She walked into the room and sat next to Tellie on the floor. 'Louis what do you want her to wear?'

Louis just shrugged and Eidee rolled her eyes. She then grabbed a peach floral dress from the ground and smiled.

'Hey Tellie, would you wear this dress?' Eidee cooed. Tellie looked at the dress then back to Eidee.

'Nope.' She replied bluntly. 'I wanna wear a tutu.'

'Okay you wear you're tutu, I mean, you'd look really bad in this dress.'

Tellie looked at Eidee her eyes wide and a grin on her face. She then narrowed her yes and went into deep thought.

'Nope, I wanna wear this dress.' She said grabbing the dress off Eidee. She stood up then skipped off towards another door on the left side of the room.

'Well never thought that'd work...' Louis muttered. Eidee smirked and got to her feet.

'So where's the bathroom in this place.' Eidee replied a smug look still on her face.

'Second door down the other hallway.'

'Thank you.'

And with that Eidee walked out of the room leaving Louis alone. Louis bit his lip as he heard her footsteps fade.

'You like her.' Tellie said bluntly.  She skipped over and sat next to Louis on the bed smiling.

'Do not.' Louis protested.

'Do so.' she sassed back.

'Tellie, I do not like Eidee.'

'Why not?'