Final Chapter: Part III

Dressed in her fitted Burgundy bodycon dress, tan brown gladiator sandals, and her hair in wavy curls, Misty was all set and ready for tonight. Her, Rell, Chantelle, and Murda were all going out to eat at one of Murdas closest friend restaurant. It was really the grand opening and Murda was kind of excited to see the place. He managed to get them to the top of the restaurant where VIP's would eat.

Grabbing her things, Misty walked out her room shutting the door behind. Of course she was the last one to get ready like always, but hell she didn't care, she knew they would of waited.

Once getting to the bottom, all eyes went straight to her. She smiled and did a three sixty spin, feeling herself.

"Bout damn time"

"Took yo' ass too long baby girl"

"Aww so pretty"

They all spoke in unison. They've waited damn near a hour waiting on her. Everyone was now hungry. Grandpa Quincy was just walking in the living room, from checking on the twins.

"You look beautiful baby girl" he smile as misty gave a warm smile back.

"Aight pops, we out. Take care my babies and we'll be back soon" Murder stood to dap him.

"Yea, I got this. Y'all just enjoy your night."

Once everyone gave a hug to Quincy, they all walked out, walking towards the truck. Since no one felt like driving, Murda asked Puma, one of the securities to drive.

Keys To The Streets played at a medium on the radio as Puma pulled out the driveway, headed towards the restaurant. While on their way to the place, Misty was texting Nate, wishing he could of tagged along. But, his father had him doing business with him. Even though Misty hated him doing things her father and brother did, she totally understood and knew exactly what she was getting herself into.

This day in her life, she never thought to see her family together, going out. Everyone was always so busy to even have a full family day together. And to see it happening now, warmed her heart. Even though her real mother wasn't here to see it, she knew Malaysia was up in the sky, smiling down on how beautiful her family were and all the struggles they managed to achieve. To say she got kidnapped and rapped, it's like it never happened to her but she knew it'll be with her forever.

Once getting to the restaurant, everyone got out, walking into the packed building. Everyone thought it was nice, which it was.

Damn this too many folks Murda thought. But gladly they were going to be in the VIP section away from all these people. 

Their night is just beginning.

*******

Misty

The morning had just rolled in, and it's sad to say that I would be leaving today. Everyone decided to come over and wish me a safe and fun ride. I had packed all my stuff I would need and want. It wasn't much or too less, just the right amount. Since I was going to be living on Campus for two years, I just decided to bring these things.

While everyone sat outside on the porch, Nate, my dad and Rell helped put things in my car. I had to leave early to get there on time to the airport, they don't wait on nobody. And I refuse to wait on the next plane, so therefore my goodbyes had to be quick and fast.

"Ahh, uma miss you baby girl" my dad said pulling me into a hug. I hugged back just as tight as he did.

"You just make sure to be careful down there and stay yo' ass out of trouble" he warned as I giggled

"I mean it Misty"

"Okay daddy, I promise"

After saying goodbye to everyone else, I was down to the last person, Nate. I had my arms wrapped around his neck as he had his around my waist, pulling me into him closer and kissing my lips.

"Don't make a nigga come to Miami, about a nigga fucking with you" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Don't make me come back to Cali, about a bitch fucking with you" I said back giving him that look. He smirked, licking over his lips.

"For real tho Nate, I know how to be loyal. Ion want no shit out of you, honestly. I'll fucking kill yo' ass nigga" I said with seriousness written over my face.

He kissed my lips with so much passion, I didn't want to let go.

"Forever us baby"

"Forever us"

After our last kiss, I told everyone a last goodbye. I got in the car with the help of Nate, and drove on out the driveway. MIAMI HERE COME A BAD BITCH!

_________________________________________

YAAAAAAY!  THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE LAST CHAPTER. BUT, DONT WORRY BECAUSE THE SEQUEL IS HERE AND READY FOR YALL.

BUT, ARE YOU ALL READY FOR IT?????? 

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FOR READING. I REALLY LIKED IT AND YOU ALL DID TOO. YOU ALL GAVE ME SO MUCH LOVE AND I APPRECIATE IT. I JUST HOPE YALL LOVE THE SEQUEL TOO. ALSO IM TAKING MY TIME ON THE SECOND BOOK SO IT CAN BE BETTER AND GOOD. THERS GOING TO BE LOTS OF DRAMAAAAAA!!!!!

BUT IF YOU WANNA READ THE SEQUEL, JUST COMMENT READY!!!!!!!

I WANT A LOT OF READYS TOO.

LOVE YALL!

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!