7

Misty

Pow! pow! Pow!

I fell to the grown as screams and yelling filled the entire club. People were knocking over other people trying to get out the exit. Next thing I know, I was the one that got shot in the hip and shoulder, suffering for air, while trying to put pressure on me.

*•*•*•*•

Ethan

When shots fired, damn near all of us pulled our gun out. Hell we don't know if they were aiming for us or not. We are on the fuck side of town.

"Yo, where misty!" Nate yelled my way. I shrugged

"Fuck nigga, not in my pocket, leggo" I yelled as we both left from VIP

We ran out the club to Nate car, looking around to see if we see Misty ass anywhere. Too many people were running out, we ain't see her short ass nowhere.

"Fuck! Where ha' ass at?" Nate yelled looking around checking everybody that ran past him.

"Yo, help! Someone got shot!" This dude yelled standing in the door. Me and Nate looked at each other and made a run for it. We were gone, it's like we were both running track. Soon as we got in the club, I swear I was gone kill a nigga.

"Fuck!" Nate yelled falling to the floor by misty as she gasped for air. Her blood was coming to fast and we had to hurry to the hospital. I pushed Nate out the way and picked her short ass up. My best friend isn't dying today, not on my watch.

"Tell m-my d-"

"Naw stop talking lil ma, we got you okay" I rushed to the car. Fuck the car right now, blood just gone have to be in it. We both got in and I sped to the hospital.

*•*•*•*•

Murda

"Babe! Stoooop" Chantelle whined as I kept pushing her off me. I smirked slapping her ass.

"You gone give me some tonight?" I asked, she bit her lips and straddled me.

"Do you want me to daddy" she teased moving her hips in circles. My phone went off as we were deep into our kissing.

"Your not going to get that?" She asked, I shook my head no as we continued.

"Damn girl" I smirked once she threw her shirt off

"Babe ok it could be serious, get it" she pointed at my phone as I groaned. I pushed her lightly to the side and got up to get my phone. I see my son calling as I answered

"He-

"Pops get to the hospital now, hurry it's Mi-

I didn't even give him time to finish as I hurried to put on a shirt and my shoes.

"What's going on babe" Chantelle asked in a worried voice

"Let's go, hurry" I told her as she ask no more questioned and did what I told her.

Once we got to the hospital my baby girl was at, I didn't give a fuck about no front desk. I walked my ass straight in with Chantelle following, about to raise mutha' fuckin hell up in this bitch. I promise you whoever shot my baby bout to get theirs. I mean tonight. I don't give a flying fuck if it was a mistake or not. And whomever had something in on it, dying too. Everybody should know, you don't fuck with Murda's family.

Just as I was about loosing it, looking around for my son. I spotted him, Ethan and the high yellow ass boy. I walked towards them with blood shot eyes and boiling blood.

"The fuck happened yo?" I yelled with my vain popping out looking at every last one of them. Chantelle was all up on me trying to calm me down. I gave her ass a look as she quietly went to sit.

"So now y'all bitches don't hear me, well uma make ya ass hear me, somebody betta tell me sum, I swear on my life, I'll pull this fucking trigga on ya asses!" I yelled, pasting my ass off

"We were at Club Nine on the fuck side and-

"The fuck y'all doing on fuck side E?!" I yelled jacking his ass up as he sigh

"Nate invited us man, he fucks with them but he ain't no fuck boy, you know that" E explained, I let him go rubbing over my hair in frustration.

"Did y'all see these fucks" I asked looking at Nate

"Naw, we were chillin and she was dancing, next thing ya know shots fired" he shook his head, licking his lips rubbing over his chin hair.

This some fuck ass bullshit dawg'. I gots to find these niggas. Clearly they think uma joke. Little do these fuck niggas know, I'll blow yo whole shit up with no remorse.

"Shit shit shit!" I yelled punching my hand multiple times with my fist. I sat by Rell to think on some shit.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•+•**•

Hey y'all! Ik it's kinda short but keep reading!

Love ya!