23

Misty

I was having the best day ever. I'm just glad to be home with the family and not have to worry about anything or anyone anymore. Now I see why my brother and father kept me away from the drug business and were so overprotective. Because of stupid, ignorant people like my kidnapper.

We were all in the living room just joking around. I didn't see Nate anywhere and that bugged me. Maybe he was tired of me avoiding him and finally left after realising I wouldn't talk to him.

"Oh my gosh Chantelle their moving!" I squealed as everyone laughed at me.

"Duh that's what they do big head" Rell joked as I flicked him off.

"Hey hey, we got kids in here you two" Mama said as we laughed. The girls kept kicking as I smiled so wide. I was so ready for my sisters to get here. I was going to spoil them rotten.

"Baby can you go get my pregnancy pillow out the room?" Mama asked. I nodded walking out the living room as it got quiet once I went up the stairs. Damn they so loud down there. Before I could even walk to their room, my door was wide open as I watched Nate look at the pictures of me, him and E on the wall and other people. I cleared my throat as he turned around licking over his lips.

"Yo we were ugly as fuck in this photo" he held up the pic of me and him making crazy faces. I smirked walking all the way in my room and sitting on the edge of the bed. This was the first we ever spoke in 5 months and some weeks. He chugged the rest of his drink down and sat the beer glass on my dresser. I watched his every move as he came and sat beside me.

"How are you?" I asked with my heart racing. This was my first ever being nervous around him, hell any guy. Y'all know I'm Missouri King. The bitch who's scared of nothing.

"Ight' I guess, same ole' nigga just a different day" he shrugged rubbing his hands together.

"How are you?" He asked while I sigh shrugging.

"Just happy to be home" I sigh once again as he stood. I watched as he was about to leave but I quickly called him back. Lord please be with me of what I'm about to say.

"Wait! Nathan?" I stood as he turned around and looked at me.

"I love you too, I'm in love with you and I want to be with you" I rushed out as my heart raced uncontrollably. He crossed his arms over his chest and just looked at me. I licked my lips.

"After avoiding a nigga for that long, why now Missouri, huh?" He asked. Ugh. Do I have to answer this.

I looked down at the ground but quickly back up at him.

"Because I was scared okay. I was scared I was just going to be a quick nut or something. Scared to be cheated on, all of that. I've been through that before and I don't want that to ever happen agin Nathan" I finally confessed to him holding back tears as he finally came to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You don't ever have to worry about that anymore Missouri, I got ya ma. I'll never hurt you. I love you too girl" he said kissing my lips as I kissed back.

"Finally! Got'damn I thought I had to put y'all asses together my damn self" E came in yelling with everyone as I gasped. These bitches set me up but it was worth it.

I laughed still hugging onto Nate.

"Take care my daughta boy" my dad said as well as Rell. I looked at Chantelle and we smiled at one another.

"You did this?" I asked hugging her.

"Sure did and glad I did" she kissed my cheek as I smiled.

******

Chantelle

Everyone left finally, even Misty and I was glad to have my man all to myself. Y'all I was so horny I wanted all of him. He refused to have sex with me because he's scared of hurting the twins but I couldn't take it anymore, I was going to beg for dick today.

I laid in bed next to him as he lightly snored. I got out of bed and went to pull the covers off of him. I slowly struggled to get on top of him as his manhood stood at attention. That made me want him even more. I slowly pulled it out as he groaned making me giggle. I lifted myself and placed his friend inside of me as I gasped. After getting it all the way in, I held onto his waist and started riding him.

"Ahh shit baby, ju-just like that" he groaned with his eyes still shut. But after he said that, he immediately woke up while I had this huge ass smile on my face.

"I augh' of beat yo' ass but this shit is too good" he said as I continued to ride him. He held onto my waist and moved at the paste I was going.

I threw my head back in pleasure, cursing up a storm. I haven't felt him in what felt like years and this shit was too good. After coming at the same time, I got up to lay beside him as he got up and pulled me down to spread my legs.

He kissed my set of wet lips as I gasped.

"Want it?" He asked in that deep sexy voice.

"Stop playing with me Jacarih, yo ass kno-

Before I could even finish, he spread my lips with his fingers and flicked my clit with his tongue.

I knew then that this night was gone be the best.

************************************
Excuse the mistakes y'all

Luv ya

I need comments and thanks to all the people who are voting,love u all!!!