29

Misty

"Baby?...Ma wake up we here" Nate lightly shook me as I got up slowly and stretched.

I don't know how long we been in this damn car, but for all I know, we been in it for a while. My body was so sore and cramped. I noticed everyone had got out, but once I looked their way and seen that sign above them, I screamed quickly getting out the truck.

"Oh my goooood, you guys didn't" I smiled with both hands over my mouth.

"All for you baby girl" my dad hugged me as I hugged back just as tight.

Before my mom passed, I have always wanted to go to Las Vegas and see what it was like. I wanted to go with my family and have a great time. I didn't expect to be here with other people but I'm glad their in my life. This is just so unbelievable right now, words can't even explain how excited I am right now. All I know is that I'm about to turn the fuck up in Vegas. Shit! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

"I really appreciate you all so much but I'm ready to explore so let's go" I said as the men walked behind us girls and carrying the bags with help from other men.

Walking into the building we are going to be staying was huge. Everything was so antiqued and beautiful.

"This is nice" Chantelle spoke as me and Niya and Sierra agreed.

We all got to the counter as my dad told him his name. He gave us all of our key and we literally sprinted to the elevator to get to our rooms.

Once we did get to this huge ass suite, it was like a damn house. We were living in the part where celebrities would get, it was damn straight too. Me, Nate, Niya and E had a room together, my dad and Chantelle and Rell and Sierra had one of their own and Jay. All of the rooms were great but me, Niya, Chantelle and Sierra were all about to change into something different while the boys were about to do the same. We were going to be split up and then afterwards just back to the suite for dinner.

*

"Sierra?, baby girl it's like 100 degrees out here and you have on a hoodie" Chantelle spoke as we all looked over at her.

I've noticed she's been acting weird lately but whatever it is, I'm sure she will tell us eventually.

"Oh girl I'm fine, I'm not hot" she said waving her hands at us.

"Uma go get a drink from the stand over there" she quickly got up and left.

We all exchanged looks but shrugged it off. But knowing me, I looked over and watched her every move. I noticed she laid a hand on her belly and started rubbing it.

"Girl are you listening?" Chantelle asked me. I cleared my throat and got up.

"Sorry, I'll be back"

Once getting over to her, she was just getting her water as I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled as I kept a straight face.

"What's the real reason why you have on this big ass jacket Sierra" I asked. Her smile went from happy to sad real quick.

"I- umm. Look please just keep this between me and you Misty, please!?" She begged, I nodded.

She started to unzip the jacket and revealed this huge ass belly hidden behind it. My eyes literally got big as I smiled huge with both hands over my mouth to keep from screaming.

"Si-Erra!, why haven't you told anyone this. Does my brother know!?" I asked. She shook her head no with a slight smile

"This is crazy, like you did your part by keeping this from us. Why?" I frowned. She sigh.

"What's the point in telling when I know my baby isn't-

"Don't! Say that. I know where you are going with this. Yes you and my brother been through it 3 times but you have to think positive this time. This baby could actually live Si" I said as I wiped her tears.

Man y'all know my ass changing if I'm wiping this girl tears.

"Only my mom know and I'm scared if I tell everyone, this baby isn't going to make it and it will just tear us all apart especially Rell." She cried as I pulled her into me for a hug.

"Look. Stop all this and let god. I think that you should talk to my brother first about this and then the rest. He should have been the first one to know, and you holding it for -

"Almost 4 months" she finished. Damn!

"Well waiting this long girl ain't no telling how he gone feel but just think on this, right now we are here to TU. But, it's your decision" I said as she nodded.

"Thank you" she smiled

"Always here boo" I smiled and we walked back over towards the girls.

************************************

Hey yaaaaallll! I'm sorry for the wait lol😜 but I've just been really busy. But I promise to try and update every now and then.

But as for now give me comments like, whatever!

And tell me if Sierra should tell them or not?
Should she have waited that long?

Love y'all 💋💋💋