10

2 Weeks Later........
Chantelle POV

I knew this wasn't the place to talk but this is the only place I knew he would be at. I haven't spoken or even seen Murda in two weeks and I was anxious to see him. I love that man more than I love myself and just wished I never would of took that deal from my brother. I had to see him and explain myself to him, whether he listened or not. I'm currently living in a condo complex with few of my things, mostly everything was broken or I didn't even get.

After getting out my black Porsche, I walked around the car and went through the fixed metal gates and up the stairs with two of his guards at the door. This trap house was more of a house because it looked way better than any other on this street.

"Is Murda in today?" I asked even though I knew, just wanted to make sure. They both looked at each other and one of them said something into their mic thing. I stood there a few away from them waiting. They already knew me so all they had to do is let me in.

"Boss said get the fuck off his property Chantelle" 40 the big black one said as I sigh.

"Tell him it's very important, please...I need to talk to him" I pleaded as they looked at me.

At this point I just gave up trying to apologise. If he wanted to communicate with me he would find me. If he didn't then I would just have to move on with my life, or I'll probably be dead because my brother is looking for me. I haven't been giving him his money. I turned around and walked back towards my car. Once getting in, I just started the ignition, with tears threatening to fall. I tried my hardest for them not to but I failed. I pulled off and back to my condo I went. I really wanted to explain, I wanted his protection. I knew once I crossed him it would be hard to get him back. I mean for god sake, I was to one to blame for his daughter getting shot. I really didn't mean for any of this to happen. It's just I thought I could keep the two most important men in my life happy, but I failed my mission. And now I have to worry about my safety.

******
*

*

*

After taking a hot shower, I got out and slipped on some comfortable clothes. I was going to go out with friends but I decided against it and stayed cooped up in this condo. I don't want to risk loosing my life if my brother found me. And I know once he find me, it's over for me because I can't keep doing this deal for him.

Ciara-I Bet blasted throughout the condo on my beats peel. I walked into the kitchen about to fix a sandwich. I haven't ate all day and I was beyond hungry at this point. I got everything out I wanted and started fixing my sandwich.

"I bet you start loving me, soon as you see me with someone else, somebody better than you, and I know that it hurts......-

I was dancing around in the kitchen singing along with Ciara, as I went to grab the mayo out the fridge. I bent down to grab it. I closed the fridge bobbing to the music, soon as I turned around, I bumped into a hard chest as I dropped everything. My heart was now racin' at who were standing in my kitchen.  I swear I screamed as both men roughly grabbed me by my neck and body, threw me to the ground. I was screaming loud as I could but no one could here me because of course, my music was too loud.

I fought trying to get away as I kicked one of them in the balls. He fell to the floor in pain as the other punched me in the face. I cried but I wasn't giving up. I tried to run but he tripped me, making me fall flat on my face. I winced in pain. He roughly grabbed me by my hair and tugged on it. I held his hands trying to pry it off my hair, screaming. I seen the knife on the counter and quickly grabbed it. I stabbed him right in the hand as he quickly let go and yelled in pain. "Bitch!" No one could here us. I quickly grabbed my keys to the car, limping towards the door. My shirt was torn, face bruised and didn't have any shoes on. Gladly I was on the bottom floor and ran out the complex building to my car. I was hurting bad as I didn't look back. I don't know who those people were but I had a feeling my brother sent them.

Shots fired as I screamed, quickly ducking and struggling putting the key into the door. I opened it and got in starting the ignition. Shots came through my window as I screamed. Right now I wasn't giving up and sure wasn't about to die today. I quickly pulled off out of fear and started on my way. I knew exactly where I was headed. I was running red lights and all. I was too scared.

********

I know I promise it was going to long!

Bare with me!

Luv ya!!

_FunnyGirl17