Final Chapter

Misty

Coming back home was something I didn't want to do but, I know we all had to come back because of business. I can say that staying in Vegas with my family was amazing. They sure did surprise me with that one. Part of me wishes my mother was here to see the happiness written over my face and what a amazing time I had. Deep down inside I know she's smiling down on all of us. I will not ever forget the moment we had when I was in that coma.

Starting college away from home was going to be a challenge but I knew I was going yo be straight. Y'all already know how misty do if somebody fucks with me. But, honestly I'm going to try and change and better myself into a woman. I'm becoming an adult and being childish and ignorant like the rest of these hoes isn't going to get me anywhere. Now don't get me wrong, old misty will come out on your ass if you try me.

Since I would be leaving tomorrow morning, Nate decided to take me out on a romantic date. We both wanted some alone time since we were with family in Vegas. Since it was almost that time, I was getting ready with the help of chantelle. It was amazing to have that mother figure in my life again. Back then I use to treat Chantelle with so much hatred, but it was because of jealousy. I wanted my dad to remember my mom forever and never marry again. Deep down inside I know my mom is always in our hearts.

"Watcha' thinking hun?" She asked curling my hair as I stared at myself in the mirror.

"Life" I sigh clearing my throat

"Talk to me, what's on your mind?" She smiled

"Its just that I've came a long way, and now I'm going to college far away from you guys" I said playing with my fingers

She stopped and looked at me as I looked at her.

"A lady once told me to never give up your dreams and to keep pushing for what your pushing. Yes your going to be far away and worried about your family. But baby girl you have to know that we are always going to hold it down this way. You don't have to worry about our safety, yo ass just make sure to call, text, facetime or something every now and then. You hear me" she said as I nodded

"Yea"

"Well OK then, get ready because I'm all done and your sisters are worrying your dad sick" she said as we laughed

"Chantelle?"

"Yes baby girl?" She turned around and said as I smiled

"Thank you for everything, really"

"You are always welcome"

_____________

_____________

Nathan

Man this day I'm planning for my girl is going to blow her mind. Since it will be the last night I see her, I decided to set up a dinner just for me and her. Its crazy how I was the biggest hoe then and now all I see and want is Missouri. I swear when I met her, I thought I was just going to fuck and duck but once I got to actually spend time with her, I got to know her. People may think misty is the most disrespectful person ever, but all you got to do is get to know her. She's very sweet deep down inside. Yes I know her ass got a smart mouth but I can take that shit.

As of right now, my nervous ass was outside the door of their home with red roses and a gift in my hand. I rung the doorbell, waited for about a minute and then Jay came to the door.

"Yooo wadup Nate" we dapped each other off.

He let me inside as we walked to the main living room. Chantelle, the twins and Murda were on the couch watching tv when I walked in.