5

Murda Pov...

Knock knock!

Someone knocked on my door. "Come on" I yelled for them to come in. "Yo, Murda we got a serious problem" Boobie came in along with Rell and Franko. This got to be a hunned' percent serious now. "Where misty?" I asked. "Pops misty good, it's u, yo ass should be worried bout, maybe all of us" Rell spoke. "Stop peeping round the fucking bush and tell me then" I spat. "a Somebody close to us been playing our asses on the low, they got money over mine, misty, yours, hell our whole fucking family and friends heads" he said, I sigh rubbing my chin hair. "How y'all know this?" I scoffed. "They got a snake on they team but don't know and snake boy don't know who doing this to us but he said he will be looking into it" Franko spoke, I nodded rubbing my chin hair. "Figure the shit out and I mean now, we don't need no bullshit" I shooed them off. Fucking Bogus! Whomever it is better hope I don't find out who u are because I'm killing yo ass on sight with no fuckin remorse.

"Chantelle!" I yelled. "Yea baby?" She walked in looking worried. "Come give daddy what he want, I'm stressed" I said as she smiled. "Been dying to, thought u never asked" she came and unzipped me.

*•*•*

Nathan Pov...

A nigga feeling real good. Woke up with my girl giving me head. She ain't nun but a hoe. Hahahaha!!

"Babe can we shop today?" She asked when I got up to go to the bathroom. I used it, washed my hands and came back out. "Naw Shanie, I got shit to do ma" I said climbing back in bed. "Like what?" She straddled me, I held on to her waist. "Like I said, I got shit to do, that don't concern u" I licked over my lips. She bent down and kissed my lips as my phone went off, indicating a message. I was about to grab it until she did. "Hold up" she arched a brow getting off me mad. "Who's My Girl, so we fucking other bitches now?" She yelled. I arched a brow and stood up grabbing my phone. "Nobody told yo ass to touch my shit, and I just fuck and duck on yo ass hoe, u know the drill" I spoke truthfully. She know it's true. "Whatever Nate, I'm out" she put her hand in my face, grabbing her things and left. Any other time if a female would of put they hand in my face, I would of got mad, so I shrugged and flicked her off. To hell with her!

Text Convo:

MyGirl💯😘: Wake the fuck up nigga, we chillin today with my bestie✌️🚬

Me: Ight' lil ma, give me 10 mins to get my ass up, just got done getting my dick sucked😏

MyGirl💯😘: Okaaay! Didn't need to know all that bitch, hurry up

Me: Ight baby😘

*•*•*•

Misty POV...

Punk ass! I said in my head smiling. Ole nasty ass, prolly was a hoe he had suck em up. Most likely it was. Me and bestie were in the car driving to go pick up Nate from the street he texted us.

"Damn this nigga living huge" bestie said as I sucked my teeth. "Bitch, my dad house 10 times better than this, fuck u mean" I said bluntly. He mushed my head mumbling sum under his breath. He's forever mushing my head.

After stopping the car, he immediately came out looking dope as hell. He had on the new Le'Brons which were white and red, black sweat pants that were tight at the ankle, hanging from his ass, white T with red writing, a gold chain with the Rolex and a black bucket hat that had Real Nigga across it. He got in smiling. "What's so funny?" I asked them. "You" they both said. I sucked my teeth and started driving as bestie started rolling up. "Aye tho bruh I'm, Ethan" "wassup I'm Nate" they gave each other a dap. "You smoke?" E asked him. "Hell yea, lemme' hit that shit" he said as E passed it.

"So you let him smoke yo blunt but not me" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Chill Misty" he chuckled. "Naw whatever, it's whatever" I shrugged. "Damn she mad" Nate said, I looked in the rear view mirror as he smoked the blunt. I quickly slammed on breaks making both their asses jerk up, I died laughing as they burned holes in me. "Shut the fuck up and drive, childish" Nate said, I was still laughing. "Now who's mad, y'all mutha Fuckers!" I giggled. They continued to smoke as I drove to the mall. Hell, when I get back home I'll smoke my own blunt then. They stingy asses.

*•*•*•*•

Chantelle Pov...

"What took yo ass so long?" Vince asked, I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Sorry, I couldn't get away fast enough, here's the money" I gave him 100g's. He smirked and handed it to his boys. "You keep bringing my money and I won't kill them, if you dont, be ready to go to one of their funerals" he said. "Get her out" he said. The guards tried touching me but I snatched away. "The fuck off me, I can walk out myself" I said walking out the warehouse.

This has got the be the most terrible thing I agreed to. I mean I love Murda to death, but Vince is my brother, and yeah he treat me like a crackhead off the streets. I have no choice tho, if I don't keep giving him the 10g's I take from Murda, either one of them are dead or I'm dead. Vince doesn't care at all.

I was going to the grocery store, just to put more food in the house. Murda kids can eat like some hogs. Once I got to the store, I got out, went in and started my shopping.