14

Misty

I could not get that picture out of my head for some reason. It was really frustrating me and all I wanted was him right now. I've never felt this way about any dude, so it was really scaring me.

I looked at my phone next to me and contemplated on if I should call him or not. After thinking about 10 mins, I picked up my phone and dialled his number. My heart was beating so fast right now. This is a first....being nervous.

"Wadup" he answered as I heard music in the background. I swallowed the lump in my throat, licking over my lips.

"Uh, um, hey Nate...uh would you like come back" I stuttered

"Why? Wassup?" He asked

"Just please" I begged as he sigh.

"Sure" he said then we hung up.

I quickly got up to make sure what I was going to do, I'm ready to do. I went in the bathroom and checked everything to make sure I was good. I sprayed on a little of my strawberry perfume and fluffed my hair out. After huffing and looking at myself in the mirror, I headed downstairs to wait on him. Literally my heart felt like it could have dropped to my ass. I was so nervous because this would be my first, and with him.

Before I could even take a seat and relax, the doorbell went off as I quickly went to answer it. I looked through the peephole and seen Nathan standing there looking pissed. I sucked my teeth and opened the door.

"Hey, come in" I pulled him in as he looked at me crazy.

"Yo, you okay?" He asked as I nodded.

"Are ya sure because you shaking" he arched a brow. I closed my eyes and sigh, then looked back at him.

"Look I'm sorry, it's just that I wanted you to come back but- you know what-

Before I could even finish, his lips rushed to mines as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Our lips danced perfectly as he bit my bottom lip for entrance. I slowly parted them for our tongues to touch each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up swiftly off my feet and carried me up the stairs with our lips still in contact. I was slowly laid on the bed with him hovering over me. He pulled back and looked at me with lustful eyes, licking his lips.

"You sure you wanna do this misty?" I nodded slowly as he smirked and went to kissing my neck. I closed my eyes with both hands on the back of his head. This was wrong but it sure did feel right.

He pulled my shirt over my head exposing my beautiful brown breasts and started to kiss my stomach and waist. A little moan slipped out as I heard him chuckle. He came back up and put one of my breast in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it slowly. Next thing I know he was taking off my boy shirts exposing my beautiful set of lips. I watched his facial expression as he licked his lips, hungrily to taste my cake. But before he could go down I quickly stopped him.

"Wait, uh-

"I gotchu', relax and let me do what I know how" he said as I nodded. He kissed my lips and while we were kissing, his finger entered me as I gasped. His finger slowly went in and out of me as I bit my lips from screaming. I couldn't believe I was doing this with Nate, the one who fucks Shanie.

He then took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers only. I could clearly see his manhood ready for business. He climbed back on top of me and went down to face my cake. I looked down at him as he smiled. I swear when his lips touched my lips, my head flew back as my whole body started tingling. I loved this feeling and he sure was working that tongue.

"Mmm" I let a moan slip as he flicked, sucked and everything to get me to cum. He held both my thighs while eating me out.

"Oh my god" I barely said with my hands on the back of his head. I moved at a rhythm, in a circular motion.