21

Rell
October 28, 2014

I was sitting in the office smoking on a blunt, waiting till it was time to head out. Pops called us all up today, saying he had a plan. Nate told me about his last night, it could possibly work.

After finishing my blunt, I walked out the office, closing it behind. I walked from down the hall, into the living room to see my son playing with his toys and watching tv.

"Wassu' lil nigga, c'mere" I said sitting on the couch as he walked over. He stood in between my legs playing with his toy.

"Daddy I want to go see auntie misty" he said still playing with his toy car. I sigh rubbing his curly head.

"Not now lil man, misty somewhere right now" I picked him up, sitting him on my lap.

"Where is she?" He asked as I cleared my throat just when Sierra walked in from the kitchen.

"Somewhere kids don't suppose to be" I said as he looked at me and cocked a eyebrow but continued playing with his toy.

Sierra sat beside me and playfully tickled mell as he giggled. I smirked making sure he don't fall out my lap. She then looked at me and kissed my lips.

"Eww daddy" mell laughed as we laughed.

"Hungry lil man?" She asked him as he nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked as he thought about it.

"I want pea- butter and jelly, with banana" he said as she nodded picking him up off me. I shook my head smiling as they walked into the kitchen. My phone went off as I quickly answered it.

"Yo"

"Ayy get here, now" my pops said as I hung up and went to grab my keys.

"I'm out Sierra" I yelled

"Okay baby be safe" she yelled back as I walked out the door. I unlocked my door and got in quickly starting it and pulling off.

*****

Nathan

Everyone was now here and Murda told us that he had a plan. I was ready to hear what he had to say. This shit been going on for too damn long, I'm ready for misty to come home for good.

"So straight to the point, we are getting my daughter tonight." He said as we all agreed.

"But, not everyone is going to go in killing. My plan is to let some of you wait outside for one of us to come back with misty" he said as I frowned. Hope I'm the one that's gone kill. I want them niggas dead, every last one of them.

"So this is how it's all going to go down......

*******

Misty

I gave up. I so gave up on myself and everyone. I've been here for a week and two days, and no one had came looking for me. Maybe I was somewhere where nun' of them could find me. I just wish I was with my mom, all of this happening doesn't feel good. I want to go home!

I was switched to another room, with different undergarments on. They've been drugging me every since that man left out that day. Ain't no telling what happened after they drugged me, I just hope it wasn't anything worse.

I was now drugged with Heroin in me, chained to a bed. I couldn't even feel my body, felt like I was floating in the air. This feeling felt good but I knew I would never in my life use this.

The door came open, as the light skin man came in smiling. He closed the door and came over to me. Why won't he just kill me? I watched as he grabbed the needle smoking on a blunt and sticking me with it. I smiled not feeling anything. Like I said, I was so drugged up and he's still drugging me.