25

Sierra

Sleep took over me last night as I tried staying up for Rell ass. Clearly when I woke up, he wasn't in bed or nowhere to be found in this house. All kinds of questions kept running through my head, and I don't know if he was okay or if he's even okay now.

It's 8 in the morning and he's still not here. I called the family and asked have they seen him and they said no. So I already knew where his bitch ass could have been. All he had to do is call or send a fucking text letting me know he was good. But no, I'm sitting here worried sick and he can't even send a simple ass text, or pick up the damn phone.

I was highly upset he even stayed at that bitches house knowing she's always trying to get with him. Ooh! I swear if he even touched that bitch I'm done.

After getting out the shower, I walked into the room with a towel around me. To my surprise, his ass was laying across the bed texting away on his phone. I just ignored him and went to put on my lotion and clothes. I have somewhere to be today and I really don't need him ruining it.

"Wassup baby" he hoped up to kiss me as I moved and continued lotioning my body.

"What I do now?" He asked. I scoffed shaking my head.

"Nothing at all" Is all I said and slipped on my clothes.

"Sierra chill ma" he said trying to kiss me but I moved.

After putting on my clothes, I left my curly hair how it was and grabbed my things about to walk out the room. But, he stopped me from going.

"If you want to know, we didn't do shit last night. I slept in Mell room and this morning brought him here" he said as I looked away from him. I knew that's where he went.

"If I found out your lying to me, I swear I'm done with you Darell" I said as he nodded and kissed my lips.

"Where ya headed?" He asked

"Somewhere. I'll be back later" I said walking away before he could say anything else.

Today I was going to a doctors appointment I made, yesterday. I wanted to know why I was throwing up a lot and feeling light headed. I knew it couldn't be me being pregnant because I can't get pregnant. I've aborted a child before which wasn't Rell. That's when I was young and I've miscarriage twice, with Rell baby. So I knew that couldn't of been it. I really want to know and that's why I'm going to this appointment, and I'm taking my mother with me. I just hope it's nothing bad.

******

"Are you nervous baby?" My mom asked. I sigh closing my eyes as my heart raced.

"More than nervous mama, I'm so scared I might loose this baby" I said wiping my tears from falling and sniffing.

I found out that I was a month pregnant and I was somewhat excited. I'm just scared I might miscarriage or hurt the baby. Me and Rell have been through this twice and I just can't take loosing my baby another time. I can't! Imagine what I had to go through, knowing a baby died in me twice. That's why I'm constantly treating Melly Mell like my own.

We were out eating at Waffle House. I'm truly blessed to have my mom in my life because she cares deeply for me as I do for her. When I was young, I gave my mother some hard ass times. I was in and out of jail, I use to still from her, stores and I even use to beat on her. Every since the day The Lord saved me from getting killed for the second time, I stopped doing all the wrong stuff. I know I go with a dope dealer but I love that man to death. He was the one that actually saved my ass from being killed. I've never stopped loving him. That's why I'm constantly riding him about cheating. So I pray and ask god to let me keep my baby this time. I will be such a good mother to him/her.

"Oh calm down baby, your are going to be fine, Your gonna tell Rell?" She asked.

"No. Not until I know it's legit because I would hate to see him hurt about loosing another baby" I said as she nodded.

"Okay baby girl, I'm always here if you need me" she said as we hugged and continued to eat.

I swear I love this women for not giving up on me.

***********************************

Had to put SiSi in there right quick. She'll be in more.

Excuse the mistakes!

Sierra in MM