12

Misty

So currently it's been a week and I'm finally off that stupid cruncher, but I still have a sling for my arm. Me, Rell and my dad were out eating breakfast just catching up and being silly. To be honest, I really wanted to go home and just stay in my room all day. Every since being shot, it's like I don't want to do anything anymore. I barely hangout with Ethan anymore and Nate. I'm scared I may get shot again and not make it the next time. As much as I want to be with my mom, I can't because I have a future ahead of me. And like she said, it's worth living for.

"What's on your mind baby girl?" My dad asked forking a piece of pancake in his mouth.

"Nothing just thinking" I mumbled playing with my food.

"Come on lil nigga, talk to us. That's why we here to listen" Rell mushed my head as I smirked lightly.

I cleared my throat, licking my lips"Umm...When I was in a coma....something happened" I said as they gave me the 'What' face.

"I seen someone that was very important to us" I licked over my lips. I knew they both knew who I was talking about because they both repositioned themselves in their seat.

"Who was it baby?" Dad asked even though he had a feeling knowing who.

"Mom" Is all I said and excused myself from the table. I was holding back tears because like I said, I hate for my dad and brother to see me down. Soon as I got in the bathroom, I went straight for a mirror. I wiped the falling tears and just looked at my reflection in the mirror.

All kinds of questions were running through my head. From my childhood till now. My mom once told me that you don't ask god questions because it's his job to do his work but somehow I just find myself doing it almost everyday. Even before I got shot.

I looked at my phone that beeped and seen that Nate texted me. I smiled seeing what he put.

Homie😘: Aye Wadup beh, be ready in 30, gonna chill

I found out that this nigga isn't the type to ask a person anything, he just tells you what to do. I hate when he does that because no one tells me what to do except my Dad, brother and God! But I guess he can slide this time.

*******

Nathan

I decided to text the homie and take her out the house. She's been cooped up in that bitch too long and it's time to leave it. E told me she wouldn't listen to him so Uma make her lil short ass listen to me.

I was in the car right now about to drop Shanie ass off at home. This girl been working my ever lasting nerve today.

"Where you going after this bae?" She asked pulling on my chin hair

"Mayne' chill ot' bruh and nun'a damn business, got shit ta' handle" I said pulling up in her driveway. She sucked her teeth.

"Betta' not be with that bitch Misty" she said opening her door. I found out that her and Misty hate each other, but knowing me I could careless about the shit, ain't my problem. Hell I fuck with both of they bad asses. Just ain't fucked Misty fine ass yet. She'll be mines in a couple of months or so, hell probably earlier.

"Mayne' get'cha ass ot' my car bruh" I said as she squeezed her ass at me and smiled. I smiled shaking my head. That bih wildin'.

Once pulling off, I was on my way to my lil short ass homie crib. Her ass betta' be ready too, cuz I been texted her ass. My phone started ringing as I looked to see my pops calling.

"Wadup pops?" I stopped at a red light getting comfortable in the seat.

"Yo Nate, I need you to come make this drop with Tunchie" he said as I sigh rubbing over my head. Got damn this light long.