24

Misty

Today I was getting ready to go to Nathan's father house, because he invited me over for dinner. Now that me and Nate are official, I'm really liking this feeling and it's the best thing ever.

I was wearing a cute white crop top, light ripped jeans folded at the ankle and my low top forces. I topped it off with silver jewellery and even slipped on a long sleeve plaided light blue and white button shirt that I left open. I know it's chilly out today but I also like to look cute.

"Misty! Nates here!" I heard Chantelle scream up as I quickly fixed my sew-in by putting some up in a ponytail. I quickly grabbed my Tan brown MK and walked out the room, running down the stairs.

"Bye mama, bye daddy!" I yelled quickly going out the door before they even said anything. I walked pass the securities and getting into Nates car.

"Wassup ma" he smiled as I smiled.

"Hey boo" I kissed his lips as he drove out the driveway, then gate.

"You lookin good today" he glanced at me while I arched a brow

"Hmm today?" I asked as he chuckled

"Ya ass know what I mean man, you look good everyday baby" he grabbed my hand kissing it while I blushed.

"So who all are going to be at your dads?" I asked.

"Um just him, his wife, me and you" he shrugged as I nodded. I've never met Nathan's stepmother and I didn't know what this women was capable of. What if she don't like me or something? Shit it's fine with me though. I got bitches and niggas hattin' on me.

"Cool" is all I said and we just rode in silents the rest of the way, with Dej Loaf- Been On My Grind played lowly throughout the car. It wasn't no uncomfortable silents either it's just right.

*****

I walked around admiring Nathan's parents house. They had pictures of a lot of people in the living room and some good taste in furniture. But it don't beat my dad's house. I noticed a picture of Nate and this cute little girl smiling hard as fuck on the family wall. All kinds of questions were going through my head. I've never seen this little girl anywhere or even heard anything about her.

"What you doing big head?" Nate asked walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Who's that?" I pointed as he loosened his grip. I turned around to look into his eyes as he looked at the picture.

"My little sister" he said as my eyes grew big. As long as I knew Nate, he's never mentioned a little sister. But there's also some other things I don't know about him that I will ask later.

"What-

"She died a year ago, some fuck nigga shot her" he shrugged walking away and sitting on the couch. I went and sat beside him.

"I'm so sorry, I could just image how you felt that day" I said rubbing up and down his back.

"Shit it's whatever now, I mean she's gone and never coming back" he shrugged again as I sigh.

"Don't do that, she's always with you guys, trust me, I know" I kissed his lips as he kissed back.

We heard someone clear their throat as we slowly pulled away and looked at Fazo. He smirked shaking his head.

"Wadup misty" he smiled coming to hug me as I got up and hugged him.

"You look good girl" he checked me out as Nate stood.

"Lemme' found out ya' want my girl pops" Nate joked as his dad playfully pushed him.

"Food ready by the way" he told us as well all went in and sat at the table. This beautiful lady with a mug on her face was just sitting the mash potatoes on the table.

"Um misty this my stepmother Violet, Violet this my girl-

"Yes I know. Missouri King. Hi it's finally nice to meet you" she faked a smile as we shook hands. Now I see I will have problems with this lady.

"Nice to meet you too" I faked smiled as she sat down. We all said grace and waisted no time in digging into the food. I ain't gone lie, she hooked it up in the kitchen. I had mash potatoes, pork chop, stream beans and a roll on my plate.

"So Missouri, what are your goals now that your out of school?" She asked drinking from her whine glass.

"I like to be called misty just to let ya know but I'm planning on going to college" I said eating some stream beans.

"Oh fr? Which one?" Fazo asked as I looked at Nates face expression. I had already talked to mama and pops about it but I haven't told Nate. Of course pops was like hell no but I'm 18 and I can make my own decisions now.

"Um...University of Miami" I said as they nodded.

"That's kinda far from home, you sure you want to go?" Violet asked.

"I'm sure and I don't know what I want to major in just yet but I will make up my mind" I said as they nodded. I slid my hand under the table and grabbed Nates hand as he pulled away. I knew he was mad about me not telling him but I've been wanting to go to college way before I met him.

*****

Rell

I was just leaving the trap, checking on everybody. I've been up every since this morning and just feel like crashing anywhere. Sierra been blowing a nigga up, baby mama been asking could I come get Mell. Shit. Like give me a fucking break. When I'm out working, let me work shit. Sierra name popped up again as I answered.

"Yo"

"Baby where are you, I'm worried sick, it's 11 at night you know?"

"Yeah Si, I'm on my way ni' man, had a lot of shit to do" I said pulling up at the liquor store.

She sigh.

"Hurry home, you know how crazy it gets late on that side of town" she said as I sigh in irritation.

"Ight ma" I said and hung up before she could say shit else.

I got out the car to go in the liquor store and grabbed me some Henney. While I was walking to go pay for it, my damn phone went off again.

"What!" I answered

"Well damn who shitted in yo shit?" My baby mama asked. I sucked my teeth sighing, paying for my liquor.

"I know it's late but I have somewhere to be in the morning and I need you to come get Mell"

"Yo! Ya ass right, it's too late fa my son to be out this time of night, I'll see what I can do man, damn" I said and hung up.

Can I not just go home already. A nigga is beyond exhausted.

*************************************

Y'all need to start commenting for real or I won't write a sequel to this.

Give me ideas...

Excuse the mistakes!