27

Chantelle

I woke up looking at the time as it read 4am in the morning. Me and Murda got in late last night and all I wanted to do was sleep but these false alarms kept waking me up and I was getting aggravated. I even had a little cry to myself in the bathroom. The girls didn't want me to sleep.

I pulled the covers off me and got up to go pee once again. Once making it to the bathroom, I sat down and released in the toilet, sighing. After that I got up after wiping about to pull up my thong I had on but before I could do that, warm liquid came splashing on the floor and running down my leg. I was in shocked, then that's when that massive ass contraction happened as I screamed loud.

"Chantelle!" Murda yelled my name. He ran into the bathroom as I was hunched over gripping the sink breathing heavy.

"Ya water broke baby" he said as I cut my eyes at him.

"No shit Sherlock! I need a doctoooooooorrr!" I screamed as he helped me to the bed and called everyone while moving fast as fuck. It was kind of funny seeing him move like that. Y'all it was cute because he looked scared as hell.

"Just get to the fucking hospital Misty!" He yelled into the phone as I rubbed my belly trying to stay calm. But, this shit was killing my ass.

"I'll be right back okay? Okay ba-

"Okay Murda!" I waved him off

******

I was now on a hospital bed, squeezing the life out of Murdas and my dad's hand. I was crying, while curling my toes. I swear I'm not having anymore kids. I can't take this shit. Hurts worser than my cramps. Whoo! Lord gave us this gift to bring babies in this world. He knew he could count on us women to be strong and I'm trying my hardest.

"You doing good baby, keep it up I'm right here" Murda kissed my sweaty forehead as I cried.

"Shut the fuck up Murda" I said as everyone laughed. I was dead ass serious.

Everyone was in the room standing around the bed watching me cry. I didn't care, shit I was in pain. I just wish these girls would come on already.

"Baby it hurts" I cried as he nodded kissing me.

"Yo can we get a doc?" He asked as my dad went to get one.

Misty came by my side and grabbed my hand.

"I can only imagine what you are going through Chantelle but I can honestly say your being very strong for my sisters and yourself" she said kissing my cheek as I smiled and nodded.

Another contraction hit as I squeezed their hand.

"Hell no Chantelle!" Misty said making us all laugh. I needed that though.

"Okay Mrs. King, it's time to push" Doc said as I nodded

"Um doc she's not married yet-

"Jay!" Everyone yelled at him as misty dragged him out the room. We all just laughed. Everyone left except Murda, my dad, misty and Rell.

********

Murda

Heaven Na'Carih King
6 pounds, 8 ounces
January 14, 2015 3:45pm

Nevaeh Ma'Zarih king
6 pounds, 7 ounces
January 14, 2015 3:55pm

Misty was the one that picked those beautiful names for her baby sisters. Everyone cooed around, holding each twin. But once I got them after everyone, it was like I fell in love all over again. They looked so much like Chantelle and misty it was crazy. I didn't want them to leave out my sight but I know they had to run a few tests because they did come a little too early. Chantelle fell asleep as soon as she gave birth. She didn't even get to hold them first but she needed the rest.

Everyone left to go set up the welcome home party for the girls. I know it's bad to leave the hospital the first day but I want my women in her bed comfortable.

"Y'all are so gorgeous man. It's been only a few hours since y'all came into this world and I already know you two are going to be spoiled little brats. I will always protect you two with everything in me, know that. I love y'all man and I promise to keep you safe as always. I will never let you two down like I did your big sister. She may love me and all, but I know she will not ever fully forgive me for breaking her promise." I smiled watching the both of them falling asleep in my arms.

"My angels"

"Thank you for sending these beautiful girls out way and for sending Chantelle....thank you Malaysia" I said looking at my girls sleep.

*************************************

Awe! The girls are finally here and such beautiful angels!!! ❤️❤️

Excuse my mistakes!