19

Chantelle

I could not go to sleep last night for thinking of misty. I was so worried that she would get hurt. Plus the twins were up all night aggravating my insides. I love carrying my babies and want them to be healthy, but I'm ready for these two little girls to get out of me. 4 more months with these girls and I'm done carrying. They would be introduced to this world.

It was 9 in the morning and I sat up in bed just thinking. I knew I wasn't going back to sleep until later so I didn't even try to force myself. I looked over at a lightly snoring Murda, as he had his arms wrapped around me tight. Every since yesterday, he's been clingy. Don't want me out of his sight or anyone that's family.

"Why ya up Chantelle?" He asked in that sleepy raspy voice. I smiled rubbing my stomach with both hands

"Can't sleep, and your girls didn't want me to, but now they sleep" I pouted as he chuckled. He raised his head and kissed my stomach, then we kissed. I scold him smiling.

"Handle that boo" I pointed getting out of bed as he barely pushed me and I giggled. I had gotten up way before and handled myself before laying back down. I wobbled down the stairs when he got in the shower and went straight for the kitchen. I was so hungry I could eat a whole damn whale. I don't feel like cooking so I guess cereal it is. Cinnamon Toast Crunch at that, best cereal ever!

After getting out a big size bowl, I got a spoon and headed for the fridge. I grabbed the milk as the twins was doing the happy dance. I giggled because every time I eat these cereal, that's all they do. After doing all that, I sat at the island eating and thinking of misty once again. I'm sorry y'all but I'm not going to stop thinking of my step daughter until she's safe and sound.

"Greedy ass, why you gotta have a big ass bowl?" He chuckled coming over and spooning a mouthful to his mouth as I mugged him.

"To the person who just got a big ass spoonful" I threw my hands up as he chuckled, making me giggle

"Plus I'm eating for three, me, and the girls" I said happily as he shook his head

"Well I'll just pick up some on the way, and don't leave the house or let anyone in unless it's family" he came over and kissed me as I pouted

"Where ya going" I pouted my lips as he kissed them

"To the trap then head over to the warehouse, then I'll probably stop by Fazo's, pick up something very important and home if nothing pops up" he said as we looked into each other eyes

"Okay baby be safe" I said seriously as he nodded kissing my belly then my lips once again. He left out and I just sat there eating away and thinking.

****

After cleaning up, doing anything so I wouldn't get bored. I decided to go out and shop for the twins. I know Murda told me to stay in but I got two of my favorite Securities with me. Puma and Sam.

"Mrs. King, Mr. King is calling" Puma said a I sigh and grabbed the phone.

"Yes baby?"

"Chantelle didn't I tell you to stay yo hard headed ass home!" He yelled, I jerked my neck and frowned

"Babe calm down I have Sam and puma with me, and I was just bored so I decide to shop for the twins" I said looking around at the baby Jordan's. I know they aren't going to be wearing them yet but I can still get them.

"Man hurry and get back home before I whoop yo ass"

"Ooooo I'll like for you to daddy" I laughed as I knew he was smirking

"Maaan I'm being positive today" he chuckled as I giggled

"Okay baby I'll get home now" I said as he said okay and we hung up. I gave puma back his phone and shopped a little more.

******

Unknown

Sitting behind the desk, doing some research, my door flew open and my son comes in looking mad and beaten up. I took my glasses off and looked up at him.

"What is it now, Jaylen?" I asked not caring

"That punk nigga Adrian took yo money pops!...He fucking robbed me and took everything" he yelled as I jumped up.

"What did you do just laid there and took it?" I mugged as he didn't answer. This the fuck shit about my son. He's so fucking scary and I'm always trying to teach him to be tough. He's nowhere like me and that's what pisses me off.

"Answer me!" I yelled in his face, taking out my gun on him. He gasped holding both hands in the air.

"Po-pops chi-chill man, I-I'll get it back" he stuttered watching my every move

"Get my shit, if you don't, I won't you to try and run if you want to...I'll kill you just like I did yo ugly ass momma" I spit in his face as he tightened his mouth like he was gone hit me or some shit.

"Fuck out my face pussy" I smiled as he stormed out. That bitch ass nigga. Maybe I should have let his pussy ass stayed with my sibling. I was excited to have a son but that nigga is nowhere like me. I killed that pussy momma too because that bitch tried to play me and turn me in, talking bout it's for her and Jaylen safety. I laughed out loud at that one. She wasn't nothing but a bitch anyways. I ain't gone lie though, she was a good ass mom and sometimes I wish I would of never killed her so she could get her stupid ass son out of my sight for good. I'll choose my best boys before I choose that nigga.

I just sat back down and finished what I was doing.

*************************************

Short? Yea ik..like I always say just Hang with me.

Excuse my mistakes!

Comment

Vote

Questions

Do all of that. I know the book isn't that bad but just please let people know about my book. Thank you!

Luv y'all!!!