28

Misty
Month later

Today we were all getting packed to go on a family trip. It was for me because I will be leaving for college soon and everyone wants to spend time with the of course beautiful Missouri King.

I have no idea where we are going because no one wants to tell me but it's cool, I'll just have to see. After getting everything I needed or wanted, I grabbed all three of my bags and and walked down the stairs to see everyone in the living room.

"Finally" E yelled making everyone laugh, even me. I rolled my eyes sitting my suitcases down.

"Where the hell are you going with three suit cases bae?" Nate asked

"I don't know because no one wants to tell me where we going and if your a girl, you'd understand" I said sitting down by Nate as he pulled me into him.

"Aww, so cute" Chantelle said as my brother sucked his teeth.

"Where's dad?" I asked noticing he was the only one not in here.

"He's on his way, had to make sure his businesses were straight" Chantelle spoke as I nodded.

One of the twins started moving beside Chantelle on the couch as I quickly got up to grab her. I love when they wake up because then I get to talk to them and play with them. I'm guessing Heaven woke up and started crying as I picked her up and went to sit back by Nate.

"Hey boo boo, hey" I spoke in baby talk as they all giggled.

"She so damn cute man" Nate said as Chantelle threw a piece of something at him.

"Watch yo mouth" she scoffed as he smirked

"Sorry ma" he said as I shook my head.

"I'm hungry" E said out of nowhere while it was quiet as we all bust out laughing.

"We all are and once Murda gets here, we could all quickly go grab a bite from somewhere" Chantelle said.

No more than 10 minutes, my dad came in followed along with Chantelle's father. We all spoke as my dad asked us were we ready and we all nodded.

"Mama is going to miss you two girls soooo much" Chantelle cooed kissing the girls as grandpa had them.

"Y'all two be good for grandpa" she said kissing them one last time and left out the door with my dad.

We all gave the twins kisses and grandpa a hug and left out the house. It was like 1 I'm the morning.

We all piled into three vehicles.

My dad, Chantelle and Jay were in the truck. Rell and Sierra were in a truck. Then it was Niya, Ethan, me and Nate in a truck. Nate drove us, of course Rell and my dad drove the others.

Well they decided to drive because they felt as if the jet get us there quicker and they want each and every minute with me. I thought that was great and I cannot just wait and see where we go, I just know it's going to be the best.

*****

Murda

I looked in the rear view mirror to see Jay listening to music, blasting loud as hell in his ear. I've been getting to like the kid more and more each day. He's really a bright kid with a bright future and I believe the kid could do whatever he wanted. But, I'm still watching his red ass because the lil nigga is sneaky as hell. Chantelle grabbed my free hand and kissed it. I looked over at her as she smiled, making me smirk.

"What's on your mind?" She asked slowly caressing my hand with her thumb.

"Just life basically, how everyone would literally be out in the real world getting to know it" I said licking my lips as she nodded

"I'm sure she will be fine babe, she's been taught by a good guy. And I promise if her mom was still here today, she would be proud of you" she said knowing I was just thinking about misty.

"I know baby, jus' don't wanna' let my baby girl go man" I said clearing my throat as she sigh

"I understand because it was hard leaving the girls, but you have to always trust her, trust the people around her, okay" she leaned over kissing my cheek as I nodded.

"I hear ya bae, I really appreciate ya being hea' fa a nigga and riding with me even though I hurt you multiple times" I said as she smiled nodding

"Never let the person you love give up too quick because if you do, you'll give up completely and I never gave up on our love, no matter what the circumstances were Jacarih, I was always here for you babe" she said as I smirked.

That's why this my lady, my ride or die. I will always have a spot in my heart for my first love but Chantelle has most of it. This love will never fade, it's too important and caring. I love this women with everything in me. She gave me two more pretty little girls. That's why I'm thinking very hard on proposing to this women on this trip or after.

****

Nate

A nigga was really in his feeling because sooner or later, my girl would be leaving me to attend College, far from home. But, whatever she sets her mind to, we all have to respect that at the end of the day. It's not us who wants to go or us who making the decision, it's her.

"Babe?"

I looked over and back to the road. She was looking out the window, holding my free hand.

"Waasup?"

"Promise me, you'll be faithful while I'm gone" she said.

I licked my lips.

"I'm not promising shit misty, I'm a man that gone have needs, straight up. But, I promise you I'll try my best baby" I kissed her hand

"Thank you because if you do cheat on me, I'm beating yo ass and that bitches ass" she arched a brow as I laughed.

"Ard, I got u ma"

*********************************

Excuse the mistakes y'all!

Y'all will see where they all planned to take misty next chapter.

Love my readers!!!

Muah !