1

"Remy Boyz, Yahhhhh
1738
I'm like "hey, what's up, hello"
Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in that door
I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll
Married to the money, introduced her to my stove
Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low
She my trap queen, let her hit the bando
We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go
We just set a goal, talkin' matchin' Lambos
Got 56 a gram, prob' a 100 grams though
Man, I swear I love her how she work the damn pole
Hit the strip club, we be letting bands go
Everybody hating, we just call them fans though
In love with the money, I ain't never letting go
And I get high with my baby (baby)
I just left the mall, I'm getting fly with my baby, yeah
And I can ride with my baby (baby)"

Trap Queen blared throughout my dad house with all the boys over and some of his girl workers. I had to stay in my room because of my brother and dad overprotective asses. Hell! I want to party too. I was just singing along having a good time by myself. Next thing I know, my door flew open as I looked back at my brother. I rolled my eyes when he smiled with a drink in his hand.

"What the fuck u want?" I smiled when he plopped down on my bed. "Chill with the foul language, and just brought yo ass some Henny, ugly" he mushed my head as I snatched the cup and gulped it. Y'all don't judge me, I like drinking. "Pops ain't see you?" I asked drinking. "Naw" he shook his head then a drunkin' walked in my room.

"Maaan, where the ba-bafroom'" he slurred asking. "Getcha' ass outa here yo, it's one more door down" Darrell stood up being all crazy, I just sucked my teeth and finished my cup. Fuck this! I'm going down there. I stood up about to walk out when Rell pulled on my arm, I snatched away.

"The fuck u going?" He asked. "Taking my short ass downstairs to TU" I walked out with him following. "Pops gone beat yo ass misty" he walked behind me as I shrugged. Dad would never lay hands on his princess. When I got down the stairs, I seen hella cute guys, but not my age. I walked thru the dancing crowd with everyone speaking to me.

Oooooh! My song came on as I just stopped walking towards the kitchen and started dancing. Fuck how old ya are, I was dancing on somebody I didn't even know. Young Thug ft. T.I - Running Out Of Money was my shit!

"Give a damn what a nigga say, we ain't running out of money!" Everyone yelled TU!

After dancing on whomever, I walked my way through the crowd to the kitchen to get a drink. I poured me some Henny and drunk it down. I felt hands on my waist and quickly turned around ready to hit.

"Woe' lil ma" the guy held his hands up in surrender, I gave him a mug and turned back around. "Don't put yo fucking hands on me bruh, you don't know me" I said piste. Hate when niggas come on me and decide to touch me. Act like u know my pops, young blood. "My bad, thanks fa the dance tho" he walked closer to me, now all up in my shit. I could literally feel this nigga breathing on me.

"I would back the fuck up if I was you" I said very blunt. This boy was fine and tall. "What could yo short ass possibly do, ma?" He looked me dead in my eyes.

"This gone happen lil nigga, fuck up off my daughter!" My dad pushed him out the way making him stumble. I chuckled shaking my head. Niggas gone learn these days fucking with Murda daughter, which is ME!😙

"My b murda, Ian know she was yo daughter" he stood up licking his lips from laughing. My dad cut his eyes at me as I just stood there at lost of words. Uh oh!

"Take yo ass to yo room misty, fa' I beat yo dumb ass" he yelled, I scrunched my face at him and walked out anyways. Hate when he embarrass a nigga, like damn pops. I understand they protect me, but damn you doing too much.
*

*

*

*

Darrell Pov💸🚬🔫...

Daaaaammn! I stood there laughing when my pops told Misty fast ass off. I told her ass she was gone get caught by pops, but didn't want to listen to her big brudda.

••••••••••••••••••

Massouri known as (Misty) in MM