Chapter 54

There is some kind of mistakes. Chapter 55 is already posted just now (25 June 2016) It's above this chapter.
Sorry about it tho.

After the party.

Sammy's PoV

I had so much fun at my party. And Rosie turns out so kind and fun to be with. I really hope that we could be best friend.

I'm also happy that Brooklyn and I are back together. Life surely gets better. We all just get back from the party.

My friends, my siblings, my parents, and the beckhams are all at my house right now. We've changed into some more comfy clothes. Oh, and Rosie is also here. Selena and Niall aren't. Selena said that she got something important, so she and Niall left.

We all are gathered around the living room. My friends had moved all the presents from the basement. I sit on the floor and Brooklyn sit behind me and he put his legs on my side, then he hugged  me. Everyone awed us. Both of us blushed.

All my friends and my siblings sit in circle, my parents, victoria, and david sat on the couch.

I smiled at the presents pile in front of me. I am so happy that i got a lot of presents.

I opened the first presents, it's from my parents. It is a small-sized box, very light. When i open it, i found two keys. There's also a note inside.  Is it what i think it is?
I looked at my parents and they are smiling at me. I read the note and it's written:
"Happy birthday baby girl xx
You've grown too fast for our liking. But we're happy anyway.
These keys will help you a lot at California.

Yupp! we got you your own house, and the car that you've always wanted, the Lamborghini Veneno.

We're sorry that you grow without our full attention.

Happy birthday once again baby girl! "

I really can't believe they got me the car. I mean, it's insanely expensive. I don't really like it if they spent to much money for me.

"Mom, Dad, thankyou so muchh. It's totally the best birthday ever. Thankyou thankyouu thankyouu." I said and hugged them.

Then i continued opening presents. The next one is from Victoria and David.
It's a medium sized box, a little bit heavy. I shake the box a bit and look at Victoria and David.
I open the box and there are 1 gorgeous dress from Burberry, a pair of Louis Vuitton shoes, and one gucci bag. This is so much. There's also a note there. (Photo on the side)
I read the note out loud.
"Happy Birthday our favorite girl!
I'm sorry about the shoes, i told David to buy a pair of girl shoes from Louis Vuitton, what i mean are 'heels' but he bought that kind of shoes. But it matched the outfit tho, so yeah.
Hope you like it!

-Vict

Happy birthday pretty girl!
You're totally a keeper, i know you can take care of my baby boy Brook.
Sorry about the shoes, actually i wanted to buy you a pair of sport shoes so we can play football together, but Vict insisted me to buy this. Anyway, hope you like it darling!

-David "

"Thankyouu Victoria, David. This must've cost so much. You shouldn't have, really. But, i like them so muchh. And how do you know i've always wanted this bag?" I said to both of them.

Victoria replied," I've walked to your wardrobe and i see a tag on a table, there's a picture of this bag, and a few words. It said 'must buy soon' So i take that tag and buy the bag."