Chapter 28

Brooklyn's PoV

I'm gonna give Sam some surprises. When she finished changing, i'll drag her to my room and kiss her so badly.
But, i have to stop thinking about that because someone's knocking my front door. Who is it? my parents won't forget to bring their own key right?

Brooklyn: Sorry but ... Chloe? what the hell are you doing here?
Chloe: I'm here to see you babe.

She walks closer to me and kiss me, before i can run away she hold my hand and pull me closer.

I heard footsteps behind, is that Sammy? oh no.

Ben's PoV (Brooklyn's friend)

When i was walking to Brooklyn's house, i was bumped into a beautiful girl. Oh that was Sam, and she's crying, what's wrong?

Ben: Sammy, stop.

She's not stopping, so i chase her. Since i'm faster than her, i an catch her. I hold her wrist.

Ben: What's wrong Sam? is that something wrong with you and Brooklyn?
Sammy: Ben? well technically yes. He was kissing Chloe. So i ran away and leave him a letter.
Ben: Want me to walk with you? maybe i can help you.
Sammy: Yes, thankyou Ben.

So we walk to her house, it's raining hard now.

Ben: It's raining so hard Sam, we should take cover. We have to buy a clothes and get change.
Your house is still so far away.
Sammy: I did not bring any money, or clothes. So just lets walk and forget about the rain. We're already wet.
Ben: No, we can't just walk in the rain in the middle of the night. I'll buy you clothes, and then we can go to Starbucks for a hot chocolate or something else.

Before she can say anything else, i drag her to the nearest store.

I give her a blue t-shirt and a short. And i take a white t-shirt and a sweatpants. Simple i know. But at least that was comfortable.

I pay for the clothes and i give her the clothes and tell her to go get change.

I'm done changing my clothes and wait for her.

Sammy: Okay, i'm done. Thankyou Ben. You're so kind.
Ben: Lets go to Starbucks, it's just across the road. We won't get wet.

I grab her wrist and run away to Starbucks.

Ben: So, what do you want to order? Hot chocolate?
Sammy: Yes please, and thankyou again Ben.
Ben: You're welcome, and wait here.

To be honest, i don't know how Brooklyn can cheat over a pretty girl like her twice. He was crazy.

I get our drink and walk back to my seat.

Ben: Here's your drink, and tell me everything. I'll help you as much as i can.
Sammy: Thankyou ben, you're so kind. Unlike Brooklyn.
So i was changing into my pajamas, and when i walk back to his room, he's not there. I look for him around, and i found him at the living room, kissing Chloe. So i run to his room, grab my phone, write him a letter, and jump on to the tree in front of his room, climb down, run outside and bump into you, and you know the rest of the story.
Ben: What did you write on the letter?
Sammy: A lot actually. Brooklyn will show you the letter i guess.
Ben: It's stop raining. Want to go now?
Sammy: Sure, lets go.

I walk her back to her house and she said thankyou, she ask if i want go get in. And i said no, so i leave and walk back to Brooklyn's.