Chapter 38

Sammy's PoV

David is coming to my house in 30 minutes. And i'll explain everything to him.

I got another text from the unknown number that have texted me days ago. (Chapter 25)
It said :

' Well, i guess you know me now. I'm ROSIE ! Don't ask me where the hell i got your number. You better ask your brother. Good day, bitch'

What was that about? Ask my brother?

I've never met Andrew's girlfriend before. Oh my god. Did Andrew's girlfriend is Rosie? Fucking crap Andrew, good job.

I yelled from my room.

Sammy: Andreeeww! Get your lazy ass here! NOW

He ran in with a questioning face.

Sammy: Who the hell is your girlfriend?
Andrew: Her name is Rosalinda, why? chill girl, you'll meet her one day.
Sammy: Do you have her picture? let me see.
Andrew: Here. Now explain why are you yelling, and what's wrong with that tomato face.
Sammy: She's not fuckin' Rosalinda, She's Rosie. And may I ask you where do you met her? Do you know who she is? Do you know who's her ex? Do you know where she is when i was at the summer house?
Andrew: I met her at a pub downtown. She's an orphan, She doesn't have any ex, She was at her friend's house. Having a sleepover.
Sammy: You met her at a pub and you asked her to be your girlfriend? I thought you were smarter than this.
She's not a freakin' orphan, she's a daughter of a bitch. She dates every rich boy. And She's Brooklyn's Ex.
And she's not lying about at her friend's house. She was at Brooklyn house. Having a fucking Sex with my boyfriend when they were drunk.
Andrew: How can i believe you?
Sammy: Are you telling me that you don't believe me? I'm your sister. I won't lie to you like your little hoe out there.
Here, read the text!

I gave him my phone. And he read it.

Sammy: You believe me now? and do you have any ' social media ' and a bloody Internet?
Her picture and brooklyn are all over the Internet.
Andrew: I'm really sorry Sammy.

He hugs me.

We cuddled at my bed while watching The Fault In Our Stars.

Andrew broke up with Rosie just a moment ago. And guess what? She's still lying about everything.

Someone's knocking the door. And it's David.
I told him to come in.

Sammy: Hello david, how are you? Come sit, my mom and dad will be here soon. Tea, Coffee, Water? can i get you anything?
David: No need to darling. Just sit here with me and we'll talk.
What's up between you and Brooklyn?
Sammy: Umm, we're over. He cheat on me. But that's find. I'll get over it. Please don't be mad at him.
David: I won't be mad at him if you told me the detail.
Sammy: It happened after the concert. He left earlier. And he go to a pub, met Rosie, his ex. You probably don't know her. But she's her ex. They had sex at your house. And somehow, Rosie's calling me and saying that i'm a bitch. And i tell her to take Brooklyn if she want to. I'm not keeping a boy who cheat on me twice.
And i thought he get her pregnant.
David: What? can you repeat the last part?
Sammy: You better ask him, but please don't be mad at him. Oh and there's my parents. I'll leave you. Good day sir.
David: Okay, Good day miss.

I left my parents and David alone. I walk to the basement and i don't even know why.

I remembered a purple photo album that i've seen here days ago.
I searched all around the basement and found it hidden under a pink silk blanket.

I opened it and there are so many pictures. On the first page written ' My lovely child, Andrew, Samantha, Luciana, and Olivia '

Wait, who's Luciana? my mom has never told me about her.

On the next page there are my brother's picture, my picture on the next one, Luciana's picture next, and the last is Olivia's.

I've seen Luciana somewhere. Her face looks so familiar. Maybe she's my missing sister. There's one way to prove that she's my missing sister. And i need my mom.

Niall's PoV

I feels so happy right now. Best day ever!
I don't really care if I'm 22 years old and sammy is 16. Age is just a number.
Love doesn't care about age.

I really can't stop smiling.
I decided to open my twitter and mentioned Sammy.

@NiallOfficial: Having a super great day with the lads and my new mates. Especially this amazing little princess @SamanthaJdR

I don't know what this tweet will bring.

But i do know something. She's single now.
So i can get her. If she likes me back of course.

I'm at my flat right now, and i'm going to Sammy's house. Some besties time.
I rode my black range rover to her house.

I've texted Sammy and told her that i'm coming to her house, and she said that it's perfectly find.

When i was on her driveway, i saw David leaving her house. Maybe just some parents stuff.

I walk to her front door and knock. Antonella is opening the door.

Antonella: Well hello there. What can i help you?
Niall: I'm here to see your daughter Mrs. rooney. I've texted her before.
Antonella: Ohh, you're Niall Horan right? she has a huge crush on you since you were on that X factor show. She always said some stupid funny things to me.
Niall: Really? like what?
Antonella: She always said ' Look mommy, my boyfriend's falling ' And that means your standing figure was falling. Oh where's my manners. Come in come in.
Niall: Thankyou Mrs. Rooney.
Antonella: Please, call me Antonella. She's in her nest aka her bedroom.
Niall: Okay i'll go there. Talk to you later Antonella.
Antonella: Sure, have fun. But not too much fun.

I laugh at what she said. Sammy really do has a great mother.