Chapter 31

Brooklyn's PoV

When i'm walking home, i saw my parents car outside. So yeaah, i have to explain everything.
I was walking inside when i heard Ben explaining everything to my parents and he was trying to make them sure that me and Sammy are okay.
Okaay here i go.

Brooklyn: Mom, Dad, i'm homeeee.
Victoria: What have you doneee to Sammy? Umm, don't explain. I've heard that from Ben. And i'm glad that you and Sammy are okay.
David: You guys are going to the concert tomorrow right? I got a special place for us at the concert, it's right in front of the stage.
Brooklyn: Wow, cool. You're the coolest dad ever.
Victoria: So, who's coming tomorrow?
Brooklyn: Umm, Me, Sammy, Romeo, Michael, Harry, Stefie, Christie, Ben, and Olivia. And we got a backstage passes.
David: Good, have funn.

I walk to the control room and take the CCTV record. I send it to my phone and i ask my parents if i can go to Sam's house to give it to her and maybe having a sleepover. and they said yes . So yeahh.
So i texted Sam.
Brooklyn: Hey, i've decided that i'm going to your house. And having a sleepover❤️ see you in 5 mins babe xxx

and she said
Sammy: Okay bae, my friends are going home. So it's just you and me, alone, for whole night. see youu xxx ❤️

I'm packing my stuff, grabbing some snack, and my phone.

I'm walking to Sammy's house and i'm thinking 'bout her all the time. I knock her front door and Harry open it.

Harry: Oh, i just wanna go home. Just don't hurt her okay? See you soon
Brooklyn: Okay, and meet me here 12 o'clock sharp. We're going to the concert at 3 PM. And tell the other, okay?
Harry: Okaay boss! and thankyouu

I close the door and i run upstairs to her room.
I knock and i see the prettiest girl ever.
I hug her tightly and i'm glad that she hugs me back. I'm so in love with her.

I gave her my phone she said that she don't want to see it because she believed me.

Sammy: Brooklyn, i don't want to see it and i trust you. Just come in and we'll have some fun.
Brooklyn: But you have too see it, it'll make our relationship better. Please babe.

I gave her that puppy dog eyes, and yeah she can't resist it.

Sammy: Fineeee, come sit with me on my bed.
Brooklyn: Okaaayyy babe.

I kissed her cheek and it turns red.
I lovee it when it happens to her, she looks so cuteee.

We sit there for almost 3 hours, talking, cuddling, and joking. It was so fun.
After at least 4 hours she's drifting off to sleep.
I kiss her forehead and she's mumbling. How cuteee ❤️

END OF THE DAY 🎆