Chapter 43

Sammy's PoV

We just finished another movie, Lilo and Stitch, my favorite.
And the boys are snoring on the floor. How did they can get bored on this amazing movie.
I turned the tv off, and sit there on the couch scrolling through instagram.

While i'm looking at explore on instagram, there are a lot of Rosie and Brooklyn's photo. And i'm pretty sure that Rosie's taking that photo at Brooklyn's house. So yeah, they're living together now. How charming.

I snapped a picture with Niall and Louis sleeping in it. It looks so cute though. I posted that picture in my instagram.
And directly, lots and lots of comments are showing up.
Most of them saying that i should be with Niall. And some of them are very rude.
Like this one

" You're a complete bitch, Brooklyn, and now Niall? Who's next? Are you not rich enough? slut "

I won't leave Brooklyn if he didn't hurt me at the first place.
Tons of Brooklyn's fans are blaming me about our broke up thingy.

Alice just woke up from sleeping for 2 hours, and guess what, those boys aren't wake up yet.

Alice and I are preparing our stuff and get ready to go home. We wrote a note and left it on the table. Right before we walk out, Niall is awake.

He didn't let us leave. And he ask if maybe we can stay the night.
I texted my mom and ask if maybe me and Alice can spend the night at Niall's, and she said yes.
So we're staying here. Since we i don't have anything to wear, and Alice's clothes are too small for me, i have to wore Niall's tshirt or maybe Louis's. Yeah Alice is thinner than me, but she's shorter than me.

Niall: Sammy, you can wear my clothes, pick it by yourself. Let's go to my room.

He led me to his room, and i'm surprised that his room is clean and spotless. Amazing.

He open his wardrobe and i pick a sweatshirt and a short. I walk to his bathroom and change. When i walk out, he'a eyeing me.

He said, " You look good with those clothes on, even better than me."

I blush and he pinch my cheek. He's so adorable.

We walk to the living room, Alice and Louis are talking. Too bad that I wanted to pair Alive with Michael, but if she likes Louis, i'll let her be with him.

We played monopoly, and when it just started, i almost bankrupt. Jeez.

Brooklyn'y PoV

Rosie is already at my house, she's walking around the house. She act like it's her house. I hate her even more. She treated Romeo and Cruz like they're her maid.
My mom told Romeo, Cruz and Harper to stay away from Rosie.

My house feels like hell when she's in it. I really needs some fresh air. I called Ben and ask if he's free, and we made an appointment to meet at the mall.

I screamed to my mom," Mom, i'm going to the mall with Ben."
And she said," Yeah, be careful. If you see Sammy there, ask her to go here, or maybe you can call her, i miss her."
I said yes.

I skate out with my skateboard.

I took a cab and go to Niall's house, i saw a picture that sammy posted on her instagram. And since i'm Niall's bestfriend or shall i say ex bestfriend, of course i know his house.

I told Ben that i'll be late for at least 10 minutes.

I'm in front of his house and i knock.
And then Sammy opened the door.

To be continued..❤️