Just me and you - chapter 7

Brooklyn's PoV

Today i want to take her to Disneyland. Next week we have to go back to school, and i'm glad she's in my school.
Summer break is over. I just have to wait for winter (note: i dont know anything about the school break at London. I'm from indonesia and it's only have 2 seasons).

Sammy isn't awake yet, so i go downstairs and make her some breakfast.  I make spaghetti and meatballs.
I hope she'll like it.

Sammy's PoV

I'm waking up because i'm starving, it's 11 now. I walk to the kitchen and saw brooklyn's cooking. He looks so hot.

Sammy: Hey Brooklyn
Brooklyn: Heyy Sam, did you sleep well? I cook spaghetti for us.
Sammy: Yes i did, because you're with me. I'm sure it's good.

I said and give him a peck on the lips.

I eat and guess what? the spaghetti taste so good. I tell him that he should be a chef, and he just laugh.

Brooklyn: Where's your parents and your siblings?
Sammy: My parents left for work, Olivia at her friend house, Andrew i don't know.
Brooklyn: Ookay, wanna go to Disneyland today? it's just both of us.
Sammy: REALLY?? yes ofcourseee brooklyn, Thankyouuuuuuu
Brooklyn: Anything for you princess

I hug him and kiss his cheeks.
He said we'll leave at 1, and it's already 12. So i take a bath and get ready.
I wear my white tshirt, brown shorts, and my brown shoes. I bring my brown backpack. I put my rayban, my purse, my phone and brooklyn's phone in.

I let my hair down. It's 12:45 already.

Brooklyn: You ready princess? oh and wear the jacket that i give you.
Sammy: I'm ready and okayy my lovely prince.

He wear his white tshirt, brown jeans, and the same jacket. He also put his rayban at my backpack. He insist to bring my backpack, so i let him.

To Disneyland we go 😅

Author's Note

Sorry, short chapter i know 😓
I got no wifi guys, so sorry.
There's gonna be just me and you part 2 😍
Stay tuneee 🎉