Chapter 41

Sammy's PoV

I'm gonna spent this whole day with Alice. I'm happy that she's back. I wore my autumn outfit. It's not snowing yet. But it's cold enough. (Sammy's outfit on the side)

I straighten my curly brown hair. It took at least 2 hours, since my hair is so thick. But i love my hair.
I don't have to wore any make up. I have a naturally pink rosey cheeks, pink lips, and a thick eyebrows. I love how i look actually.
I've been thinking about making my own blog.

After i'm done, i walked to the living room.
My mom and Olivia are sitting there watching E!News. Alice walk out and we're ready to leave, until i heard Brooklyn's name on the Tv.

' Well well well, everybody knows right that our favorite celebrity couple Samantha and Brooklyn are over?
It seems like Brooklyn has found his new girl. Let's see '

And there it is, Brooklyn's picture and her girl Rosie at the park. Well i don't care.

I say to my mom that i'm leaving. And i walk to my dark gray car and get in to the driver's seat while Alice sit on the passenger's seat.
We want to go for a shopping. Alice don't have so many beautiful clothes, so my mom pick me to go shopping with her. She said i can use my unlimited credit card.

I drive for 25 minutes and we finally arrive at the mall.
We walk in hand-in-hand. Since Alice don't know much store, i drag her to topshop.

I handed her so many skirts, leggings, shorts, tshirts, shirts, blouses, and dresses. She tried them all and it took 2 hours. Gosh, but she really looks so pretty.

While i'm waiting for her i texted Niall.

Sammy: ' Hey there my favorite irish fella, what're you doin'? xx '

And he replied right after i hit the send button.

Niall: ' Chilling with the boys, and i got a bit bored. You're at the mall right ? Mind if i join you? xx '

How did he knew that i'm at the mall(?)

Sammy: ' Umm, how do you know? and you better brought friend, i'm here with Alice '

Niall: ' There's a thing called paparazzi babe. Well okay, Louis said he wants to go with me, see yaa there princess xx'

Sammy: ' Wait, meet me at Starbucks, i'm almost done here xx '

Niall: ' kayy princess '

After Alice is done, i pay all the clothes. And she get 5 tshirt, 3 skirts, 4 shirts, 4 blouses, 3 dresses, 4 heels, 3 slayer, and 2 boots. It cost 578  dollar.

We're gonna do more shopping later. We're walking to Starbucks Alice ask me a question, it's a bit funny tho.

Alice: So, tell me about you and Niall. Do you like him?
Sammy: What? no. You're so funny Alice.
Alice: You two look so cute together. You really have to forget about Brooklyn. He already forgot you though.
Sammy: Alice, i'm not in the mood to talk about Brooklyn and his slut. You better shut up.
Alice: Umm, sorry.
Sammy: It's okay. Sorry for being rude. I'm on my period.
Alice: I know you're not on your period. I know how it feels when a boy cheated on you. Lets talk about something else.
Sammy: You're gonna go to school with me, but homeschooling.  And sadly, we have to do that with Brooklyn.
Alice: Looks find for me.
Sammy: Ugh, fine. We're gonna meet Niall and Louis at Starbucks.
Alice: Hahaha okay okay. I'm glad that Louis come with Niall, so i won't be the third wheel.
Sammy: You're so funny.

After that enjoyable talk, we're going in to Starbucks. We see Niall and Louis sitting on a booth, drinking their drinks.

We walk there and greeted them, they said Hi and I order my drink and Alice's, I wait and when i get my drinks, i sat back on my chair.

We talk about random things for almost an hour. After we talk and joking, we decided to go to Niall's flat.

When we're on our way back to our cars, paparazzi are snapping our pictures. I guess we're gonna be on the magazine's cover.

To be continued❤️

I've wrote a new story, it's not a fanfiction. It's a romance story, based on a true story❤️ Please read it, i've posted chapter 1, thankyou😘🎉