Disneyland - chapter 8

Sammy's PoV

So here i am. At my favorite place of all time, Disneyland. You know what make it better? I'm here with my boyfriend, Brooklyn.

He insist to buy me the ticket, so i let him. When we get in, a lot of fans spot us. And it's like 'Hey, it's brooklyn bechkam and samantha rooney'
They come to us to take a photo with us.
I can't have a time alone with brooklyn to have fun.
But after so long, they're finally go awaay! Jeezz i'm so happy

It's only 3 hours left till the princess on ice show. I'm having so much fun with this boy, without fans getting closer to us. That's what i call PRIVACY

When we're at space mountain, i scream a lot. Brooklyn says that i should sing a high note for one direction. Yeah, I'M A BIG FAN OF ONE DIRECTION!! especially NIALL❤️

I can't believe me and brooklyn have been a couple for at least 1 months. I'm happy with him.

When we're walking, he bought me a cotton candy. He took a photo of me with the candy, and uploaded it on instagram with caption 'Enjoying your cotton candy princess? 🍭 @samanthaR '

We talk a lot, about our past, future, he even talks about when we're having child. Lol right?

It's been 3 hours, and we're going to watch princess on ice.
Brooklyn got a front row seat, amazing!
I'm enjoying the show, the princesses and the princes are so talented.

In the middle of the show princess elsa, my favorite, call me to go on stage. I don't know what's going on. She brought me to dressing room and make me change into Cinderella dress from the movie that ella wear. It looks good on me. And then they take me to the stage, it's all set up like a royal ball.

Brooklyn shown up wearing the prince charming clothes, he looks so handsome.
All i could hear is aaawww's.
Brooklyn came closer and ask for a dance. I can tell he's planning all of this.
We're dancing and he's down on his knees, he pulls out a ...........

Brooklyn's PoV

I'm setting up a surprise for Sammy. I know she love disney princesses so much. I think it's time for me to .........

Author's note

Guess what's gonna happen?
Good or bad?
Guess guess guess!!!!!
🎀💕