Chapter 30

Before i'm starting this chapter. I'm gonna make some things clear.
Brooklyn is 16
Sammy is 16
Romeo is 13
Olivia is 12
Andrew is 18
Harper is 4

There's something confusing about Olivia's age. But start from now, she's 12.
Thankyou❤️
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Brooklyn's PoV

I was walking to Sam's house, running exactly. I'm in front of her house right now, and i'm knocking. I'm glad that my house and Sam's house aren't so far, it's just 3 blocks away.

And my family are planning to move together, but i don't know when. And they haven't got the new house yet. I hope it's big enough for 2 loud family.

While i was knocking, someone's tapping my shoulder. I look back and i see Andrew was there.

Brooklyn: Oh Andrew. I'm glad you're here. Can you open the door and i'll tell you everything.
Andrew: Wow, slow down boy. Let me get my key. And maybe Sam's playing with Olivia. Just, don't mess up with her heart. She've been through a hard love life, and i don't want you to hurt her.
Brooklyn: I promise i will fix everything. And tomorrow is the day of the concert. I've bought the tickets for Sammy, Romeo, and Sam's friends.
Andrew: Okay, come in.

I'm running into Sam's room, but no one's there. So i run into Olivia's room, and there she is, playing monopoly with Olivia, Christie, Stefie, Harry, and Michael.

She looks well, no tears, no red puffy eyes, and she looks happy.

Brooklyn: Um, hey guys. Sammy? can i talk to you? alone?
Sammy: Sure.

She walks out and close the door, so we're outside the room.

Sammy: So, what do you want to talk about?
Brooklyn: About what you saw at my house a few minutes ago.
Sammy: Oh, don't worry. I already forget about that.
Brooklyn: Don't you wanna hear my explanation?
Sammy: You don't have to. I don't need any explanation. I just know that you don't like me. I'm tired with all of this bloody shit. Oh, i'm pretty sure that you haven't read my letter. You better read it young man.
Brooklyn: No! I won't read that letter. I want you to know the truth. I was waiting for you and then someone's knocking the door. So i went out and open the door. I guess it was the Pizza man, but it was Chloe. And then she just walk in and kiss me, and i'm sorry that i'm not pulling away fast enough. If you don't trust me you can talk to Ben, or maybe watch the CCTV record.
Sammy: CCTV record? Since when your living room have a CCTV?
Brooklyn: Since long time ago i guess. My parents didn't really trust me, so they put that CCTV there so they'll know who's coming.
Sammy: Just send me that CCTV record. I'm not going to your house now. And maybe you can go home now. Your parents waiting.
Brooklyn: How did you know my parents waiting?
Sammy: They're here before you're coming. So i know when they're going home.
Brooklyn: Okay, and i'm really sorry Sam. Please don't leave me. 
Sammy: I've forgive you before you said sorry. I'm not going to leave you. Calm down. Maybe we can hangout tomorrow.
Brooklyn: Oh, tomorrow is the day of the concert. I've bought the tickets for Me, Romeo, You, Michael, Harry, Stefie, Christie, Ben, and Olivia. Plus backstage passes.
Sammy: Oh My God! Thankyouuu so bloody much Brooklyn. I forgot that tomorrow is the day of the concert. How did i can bloody forgot? Thankyou again
Brooklyn: No need to thank me Princess. I'll do anything to make you happy.
So, i have to go now. Byee, love you.
Sammy: Love you too.

Sammy's PoV

I'm glad that he didn't cheat on me. I don't know how i'll live without him around.
And i can't wait to go to the concert tomorrow.
I love One Direction so muchhh. They're just so cool, perfect, and talented.
I've been in love with Niall since so long.
I'm his biggest fans!

I walk back to Olivia's room and all of them was staring at me.

Sammy: What? why are you guys looking at me like that?
Stefie: So? what did he say?
Sammy: He's only telling me about the concert tomorrow.

Yeah, i'm not telling my friends about what happen between us. That's not a big problem.

Harry: And ??
Christie: Did he get the ticket? and backstage passes?
Michael: Please don't give us any bad news. Or we're gonna dieeee
Sammy: Mike, too much dramaaa.
Yeah he did get the tickets and backstage passes. And he bring a special guess. Ben, his bestfriend. You guys are gonna love him.
Christie: Ben? such a cute name. What's his full name?
Sammy: Oww, what's going on? You're interested? His full name is Ben William Smith.
Christie: I think i might like him.
Stefie: Stop talking about boys. Lets playy.

And then we're all playing monopoly again. Such a happy lifee