Chapter 52

Niall's PoV

I'm hanging around with the boys at Harry's flat. But i'm getting bored because Harry got no food in his fridge. I tell the boys that i'm going out to the grocery store.
I walked to my car and drove to the nearest grocery store. But when i'm there my hunger of food suddenly disappeared.
I decided to go to the park and walk around in the dark. I park my car near the grocery store and i walk to the park. It's dark, so no fans will see me.

I walked around the park, and i can't see anybody there, which is good. I sit under a tree and just relax. Until i heard light sniffles, so i stand up and see a girl in a light blue dress.

I hold her hand and she looked at me, I'm surprised to see Sammy. And she's crying.
I embrace her in a hug and comfort her. I rub her back and she put her head on my chest.
"shh sshh, it's okay." I said relaxing her.

Her sniffle got slower and she looked at me. I really love her sparkly eyes, they're beautiful.
"Niall, i'm sorry i made your tshirt wet." she pouted.

I just laughed and say that it's okay.

She looked at me and said," Ni, can i tell you something?"
I replied," of course princess, you can tell me anything."

Then she started," I'm gonna graduate at the end of the year, and i'm going to California to continue my study at UCLA, but my mom said that i can't go unless you or Brooklyn come with me to California. I want you to go with me, but i'm afraid if i'm holding you back from your career and asking you to move away for my own good. And Brooklyn said that he would be happy to go with me, but he got a responsibility here that he can't just leave."

Now i know why she's crying. But i'll be happy to go with her, i mean i like her. But she's right, i got a job here. I'm so confused.

"Well that's a lot to handle. Princess, i guess i can go with you, i would love to go with you." I said.

She smiled at me and hug me, and of course i hug back. We stay like that for a few minutes.
"Sammy, i'll take you to your house. It's getting late and it's cold. I don't want you to catch a cold." I said to her.

I can see that's she's tired and weak. So i gave her a piggy back ride. And she put her head on my shoulder.

I put her down slowly at the passenger's seat. And she's sleeping. So cutee.

I drove to her house, when we're on our way i see Selena at the corner of the street. I stopped by. I get down and walk to her. I greeted her and she said that she's looking for a cab. I told her that i can give her a ride and she hugged me.

She hold my hand and pulled me to my car. When she opened the passenger's door, she see Sammy's inside and she frown a bit.
I said to her," sorry Selena, i forgot to tell you. But i'm driving Sammy home first. And you can sit at the back."

She didn't say anything else and just get in and sit.

I wonder if Sammy's awake.

5 minutes later, i've arrived at Sammy's house. And she's not awake yet. So i pick her up bridal style.

I knock at her door and her dad showed up.
"Oh my God, is she okay? thankyou for taking her home Niall." He said with a slight of relief.
"I found her at the park sir, walking all by her self. So we talked a bit and she fall asleep when we're on our way here." I replied.

He thanked me and take Sammy. I said goodbye and go back to my car.

Sammy's PoV