Chapter 29

Hey readers❤️ Thankyou so much for your support, thankyou for your comments and votes🙈

If you want anything to be in the story just tell me, i'll be happy to put it here and i'll give you credits

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Ben's PoV

I was thinking how could Brooklyn cheat on a pretty kind girl like Samantha?
I mean she's perfect, she's kind, she's pretty, she's hot, she's rich if i can say.
Chloe was the otherwise, she's a bitch, dating every rich boy, dating for money, dating for fame, i hate her so much.

I was in front of Brooklyn's house and i could hear a loud scream from inside.
What's happening?

I walk into his living room and i find Chloe and Brooklyn screaming each other.

Brooklyn's PoV

I hate Chloe so much. She won't stop trying to get me back. But the problem is i won't go back to her after what she did to me.

I have Sammy now, and i don't wanna hurt her. And how perfect i just hurt her a few minutes ago. I will do anything to make this bloody stupid girl go away from me!

Chloe: Oh come on Brooklyn, admit it that you're fuckin' in love with me and not that stupid girl.
Brooklyn: How did i have to tell you, i hate you and i love Sammy! She's the one for me, not you. So get your fucking silly face from my house.

Ben: Chloe, please get out!

Ben's here? i don't know that, but if he's here to help i'll be happy to welcome him.

Chloe: What are you doing here Ben? it's not your business!
Ben: If the ' business ' including Brooklyn and Sammy, i'm totally in it. And you, get out of my best friend house. NOW!
Chloe: Fine! just remember, it's not finished yet!
Brooklyn: SHUT UP! GET OUT!

She walk away sassily but so nasty.

Thanks to you Ben, you're my life saver.

Ben: So, tell me everything Brooklyn. And why did Sam's crying and running away? I met her when i was walking here and she told me everything, i walk her home safely. You're welcome.
Brooklyn: Thanks Ben. It's all because of that stupid girl, Chloe. She came here and kiss me, and how stupid am i, i didn't pull away fast enough. And Sammy have to see me like that. Ugh
Ben: Sammy told me that she've left a letter for you at your bedroom. Shall we see it now?
Brooklyn: Okay, come on. And thank you again Ben.

So, i and Ben are going to my bedroom and go see what Sam have left for me.
But i think, before i'm being broken and shattered, i have to go to Sam's house and explain everything.

Brooklyn: Ben, i'm not gonna read that letter now. I have to talk to Sam and explain everything, and if she didn't trust me, i'm gonna show her the CCTV record.
And yeah, i have a CCTV in my living room.
You can wait here and read the letter or you can come with me.
Ben: I'll stay here and i'll text Sam everything that i see in my point of view. I'm gonna help you Brooklyn, relax.
Brooklyn: Thank you so much Ben. Oh, and if my parents home, tell them everything, every single detail. Byeee Ben, wish me luck!
Ben: Okaay boss! Good luck with your loveee life.

Samantha Jade Rooney, here i come to save our love. ❤️

Author's note

Drama i know, but that's lifeee.